The Practitioner (Pty) Ltd has developed a perfect tool for life.
This is a mobile app with a strong focus on professional, business, educational and personal development. It covers needs for practitioners in all fields of work as well as aspects of social life.
Your leisure and downtime interests are someone else's professional life and your professional and business life satisfy someone else's basic or luxurious needs (interdependence).
Interdependence is a central aspect of life and it is based on human interaction.
The need to be connected, the need to know, the need to survive, the need to succeed, and many other needs in life lead to reduced human interaction and raises stress level, resulting in failure and emotional health.
The Practitioner is one connection that brings a balance in your life through its communities structure. The communities are formed by a combination of different professions that function in the same industry. The Practitioner:
1. Allows you to work and socialise with your colleagues and those in other communities,
2. Avails work and business opportunities for your betterment,
3. Allows easy communication with specific colleagues and obtain advise,
4. Allows global exposure for your profession and/or business, and
5. Through being organised in the structure of communities, you find what is relevant to you immediately.
You find your field of practice listed under a community with predetermined participants, as such, you are never misplaced. Your community will facilitate your growth through access to contracts, jobs, advice, training and general discussion.
Through your access to other communities you are able to find suppliers for personal or business needs; you are able to obtain current affairs, business news and commentary; you are able to find entertainment that will lighten your day during that short break you take; you are able to find professional or leisure events for both your professional development and emotional well being; you are able to interact with your favourite entertainers as well as have access to their schedules; entertainers are able to interact with their followers and those aspiring to partake in their fields; you are able to lodge a formal or casual query with your suppliers or service providers or clients without a need to be placed on hold or have your call unanswered or risk your email disappearing among many others; and you are able to locate goods or services before you leave home for shopping as well as place an order.
- Recent Jobs and Tender on user timeline
- Increase user privacy - hide contacts details option in user profile
- Social media sharing option in Job, Tender and user profile
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Practitioner Pty Ltd
- 46.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © THE PRACTITIONER (Pty) Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.