The Quizopedia, A top-notch quiz-based application, prepares today’s children for the future competition that life has in store. It helps in their overall development by offering interesting quizzes focused on enhancing analytical, reasoning and decision-making skills.
Equip your kids with the desired cognitive ability with The Quizopedia. This kids quiz competition app offers a host of quizzes based on the following categories:
• MAP Based learning helps your kid relate places with their best-known features.
• Abbreviations quiz questions will make your child more aware of common acronyms.
• World Flag quizzes make your kid aware of country’s histories and values.
• Comprehensive sets of test quizzes on India’s rich heritage, forts, and palaces, famous people throughout history, its glorious Independence movement, literature quizzes that inculcate an appreciation of culture and the arts, help in making a successful well-rounded individual.
• The Indian Constitution directs every citizen to develop a scientific temper as part of her fundamental duties.
• General Science quizzes intend to do fill this gap by actively encouraging young children to question why natural phenomena occur and how.
• A Cyber quiz and a Space Quest quiz ensure that children develop an interest in cutting edge technologies that are going to shape the future.
• Let your kid discover what challenges were faced by our predecessors in the making of the Indian nation with the Indian Independence quiz. Find out about inspiring leaders, processes of change, enduring values and heroes throughout history.
• With Space Quest, your child would love to learn about India’s space program and man’s steps towards stars beyond the solar system. Discover strange fish that live thousands of feet below the water.
• Find out how animals survive in the wilds of Alaska, Siberia, Antarctica, and the North Pole with Wild Life Quiz.
• It is a perfect general knowledge quiz app to enhance your kid’s general awareness.
The Quizopedia has evolved as one of the leading e-learning apps for children's class 1 to 12 and is categorized in following stages:
Primary Stage (Classes 1, 2)
Upper Primary Stage (Classes 3, 4, 5)
Middle Stage (Classes 6, 7, 8)
Secondary Stage (9, 10, 11, 12)
The Quizopedia is a quiz app for students to test their knowledge about different subjects with the following features:
Ultimate Quizzes for Free
The Quizopedia is free and easy to use. It features a straightforward layout and simple vocabulary with large buttons that work perfectly for young children. Each quiz contains 15 questions and has 5 minutes to answer. The quiz app for kids will present your kids with multiple-choice questions that offer more than one attempt to get the question right.
Kids can preview Instant Results after taking the quiz. Results are shown in real-time with correct answers. Kids also get an option to download the report.
Unlimited Practice Tests:
The Quizopedia’s carefully designed practice tests challenge your child to perform in pressure situations so that she is better prepared for exam questions.
Come Exam Day and your child will shine!
There are quiz questions for every day of the year. Stimulating facts and ways of thinking are dealt with simply and concisely.
Single Test is a category based quiz. The users do not require a subscription and can use this feature on their smartphone for Free.
Learn by Watching Videos:
The Quizopedia has a wide collection of informative videos which enable your kid to take advantage of visual learning techniques. Watching videos has been proven to be highly effective in retaining understanding of highly complex phenomena and objects.
Notification for new updates
Whenever any update is available, a notification will be sent to all users, so they can know about the updates.
Try out a Quizopedia quiz today. The quizzes are absolutely FREE!
Minor bug fixes to improve user experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.