How many emergency luminaires are needed? And where do they have to be mounted? The Thorn VOYAGER Star app delivers the answers and completes the planning task within seconds: After only 3 clicks and the selection of the mounting height, the app displays the maximum distance from the wall to the luminaire and between 2 luminaires.
Features of the app:
- Easy-to-use planning program for electricians and electrical planners.
- Calculates the demand for VOYAGER Star emergency luminaires according to EN 1838. Desired illuminance levels selectable.
- Display of the article number of the luminaire incl. mounting accessories. Link to the datasheets on the Thorn homepage.
- The picture gallery on the start page shows the luminaire in all different versions.
- Display of the appropriate article number on the result page + link to the data sheet.
- PDF generation to send the calculated distances between luminaires and the article numbers by E-mail.
- Display of all sales offices worldwide via the “contact” button.
- Automatic adoption of the default language or manual adjustment of the language via the “Settings” button possible.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.