Thought Notebook Journal is an award-winning literary & visual art journal providing a global platform of thought for emerging and known writers and artists.
10% of each sale gets donated to social change organizations, each issue a different organization.
The columns are an output of the thought patterns that arise from the journal’s theme. In recording into the notebook real stories of life and the thoughts we generate about them, we get a glimpse into understanding a great deal about ourselves and society, where our conscious has been, and the direction its going. Thought Notebook Journal is based on a true story, humanity’s story.
Thought Notebook Journal is a part of the Human Thought Project and every digital sale is only $1.99 because we believe in equal access to art and literature.
Thought Notebook Journal has won multiple awards for Indie Publishing, including the eLit Book Awards and the Next Generation Indie Book Awards in Anthology, Science, Ebook Nonfiction & New Age categories.
- Our intuitive help section is the one-stop destination to manage your account, email preferences and magazine subscription. The user guide will answer all your queries in a lucid manner.
- Magzter Inc.
- 23.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 - 17 @ Thought Collection Publishing
- In-App Purchases
- Thought Notebook - Nature Of Occurrences (Issue 3) ₹ 249
- Thought Notebook - A Time Of Renewal (Issue 2) ₹ 249
- Thought Notebook - There Is a First For Everything (Issue 1) ₹ 249
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.