Tiny Calendar is an intuitive smart calendar works with both Google Calendar and iOS calendar. It inherits the simple and clean look of Google/iOS calendar but makes it more accessible, powerful and reliable on your iPhone and iPad. With Tiny Calendar, you can access and manipulate your calendar events more easily, anyway you want.
SMART ENOUGH TO CREATE
Tiny Calendar has features like nature language input, drag and drop, gestures and other smart methods to predict your intention and help you create and edit your events more easily.
MULTIPLE WAYS TO VIEW
Tiny Calendar supports 8 standard views - day, week, month, 4-days, year, mini-month, week agenda and agenda. You can instantly switch views to discover events or find a time you're looking for.
Tiny Calendar syncs directly with Google Calendar and also works with iOS local calendar to supports events on iCloud, Exchange and other calendars.
You can still create, edit and delete events when you don't have an Internet connection. Tiny Calendar will cache your changes and sync back to your Google account next time you're online.
ADVANCED REMINDER SYSTEM
Never forget about a meeting! Like Google Calendar, Tiny Calendar allows you to set reminders via push notification, or email for all events.
ACCESS FROM EVERYWHERE
Tiny Calendar works with your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. You don't need to pay extra money to download multiple copies.
- Tiny Calendar offers a subscription which is $3.99 per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Thanks for using Tiny Calendar! With this update, we’ve fixed the issue that failed to sync down Google task status. Also we’ve made a few improvements to help us serve you better.
If you have any problems or suggestions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, you’ll get a response in a short time.
Ratings and Reviews
1. Has the most intuitive ui of all calendar apps.
2. Easy to switch between different views, add views to tab bar for quick access and create custom views.
3. Easy to add events with natural language processing
Add a simple built-in to-do view. Nothing complicated just a tab that lets you create and view a simple list of items with a check box next to them.
A Great Calendar app
1. Can combine other calendar into tiny calendar
2. Easy interface totally not complicated
3. Alert over email is pretty fast
4. Free version provides enough that you can move from existing calendar app
4. Works great with google and apple calendar where
5. Works even when you have poor or data limitation
Few things are still at ask :
1. Integration with Office365 organization calendar
2. Call or Sms alert for important events
The best app for organising your daily stuff. If u haven’t got the right app for setting up your daily plans, then this is totally worth it.
- Shanghai Fengge Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 37 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Appxy
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Premium ₹ 1,099
- Multiple Google Accounts ₹ 249
- Sync with Google Tasks ₹ 249
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.