Help your child build and master foundational math skills with Todo Maths, an award-winning, intuitive and interactive maths adventure. The #1 comprehensive maths app uniquely designed for early learners in Pre-K – 2nd grade, Todo Maths is aligned to Common Core State Standards and uses proven best practices in education to give children the tools they need to learn the most important early maths skills. Our app delights and engages young learners independently with captivating gameplay and charming visuals, all while they gain confidence in the most essential early math concepts, from number sense to geometry.
Todo Maths is endorsed by educators, aligned to school standards, and recognized internationally for superior game design. Try it for free today!
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION:
Todo Maths has been widely recognized for adhering to the highest standards of excellence for educational game design.
• Winner of a 2018 Parents’ Choice Gold Award
• 2016 SIIA CODiE Award Finalist
• Best Design Award Winner at Launch Education & Kids Conference
• Ranked #1 in US (Education), UK (Kids), Korea (Kids), Japan (Kids) App Stores
• Five-Star Quality Rated on Common Sense Media
• Daily Adventures & Challenge Lab — curated daily practice tailored to your child’s skill level. From level E, Daily Adventures become Challenge Lab, which include timed worksheets with trickier math problems that help kids continue to succeed as classroom math curriculum becomes more complex.
• Missions & Challenge Library — 60+ progression-based missions that let kids learn while exploring a fun, colorful world. Beginning with Level E, Missions becomes Challenge Library, a more academically-focused mode that lets kids to select one of 50+ question sets.
• Play-Based Quizzes — Todo Maths Monster Quizzes reinforce learning, with fun monsters kids can collect!
• Parents Page — follow your child’s progress and help them set goals.
• Accessibility Options — left-handed mode, OpenDyslexic font option, help button, simplified keypad input style, and eight different language options.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY:
Todo Maths' free download includes a basic version of every game and feature in the application. If you play it and like it, upgrade to the full version for continuous access to the complete curriculum!
Todo Maths is developed by experienced educators and researchers from UC Berkeley, and was piloted by 1,300+ teachers with exceptional feedback. Todo Maths' growing curriculum includes 700+ math activities aligned to Common Core State Standards for children Pre-K – 2nd grade. The app includes a comprehensive suite of learning games that cover the most important principles of early math education:
• Counting and Cardinality — including number tracing, counting, tallies and more.
• Number Operations — including addition, subtraction, multiplication and word problems.
• Mathematical Reasoning — including pattern recognition, maths memory matrices and more.
• Time and Money — including days and weeks, telling time, and understanding coins.
• Geometry — including geometric shape recognition, knowledge and tracing.
Todo Maths adheres to Children’s Online Privacy standards and does not contain any 3rd party advertisements http://enuma.com/policy/.
ABOUT ENUMA INC:
Enuma designs accessible games and applications that help all children learn independently. For more information, find us at http://todomath.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Todo Math is back renewed!
[Back-to-school updates] by the winner of a global educational software competition
- Added levels E and F to DAILY ADVENTURE
- Added 3 new games
- Added new Mission app
- Added 20 new monsters
Let's go on a new adventure with Todo Math!
Ratings and Reviews
- Enuma, Inc.
- 203.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Enuma, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- One Year Subscription ₹ 5,500
- Two Years Subscription ₹ 6,900
- One Year Subscription ₹ 5,500
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.