One stop app for kidney, liver, pancreas, heart and lung transplant patients, with full organ transplant protocol.Keep track of all your data & get advice from docto
Important Note 1
Now your doctor can invite you to download the Transplant Care app. In your app, you will see "Doctor's Invite". Tap on it to accept the invite.
Important Note 2
If you have not received mail to use the Transplant app from your doctor, then download the app, tap on 'Sign Up' and get started. You can add the name of your doctor and get connected.
The Transplant Care app is specially designed for patients who are advised or have undergone kidney transplant, liver transplant, pancreas transplant or multi-organ transplant. Patients are required to undergo a number of tests when they are being evaluated for an organ transplant. This app covers the complete pre-transplant protocol evaluation of patients for kidney, liver, pancreas or multiple organ transplant.
The Transplant Care app is a comprehensive, secure and intelligent app for organ transplant patients. It supports care protocols for the complete care life cycle before and after a transplant. It offers comprehensive coverage of the pre-transplant workup that patients are required to go through. It allows patients to keep track of all their medical data and care over a long span of time. Optionally patients can stay in direct contact with their attending doctors and receive care plans directly in the app. The app supports patients with education, engagement and empowerment to reduce the disease complications and improve long term post-transplant outcomes.
The app will automatically show the care protocol customized for specific organs. The app is built using a knowledge base of disease specific symptoms, complications and frequently used treatments. You will be guided to record symptoms, complications and labs that are specific to your transplant requirement and primary diagnosis. You can add as many records as is necessary for you care.
Integration with Apple Health Kit. The patient's step count activity recorded in the Apple Health kit will now show in the Transplant Care app. This is an important indicator of the patient's well being. The Transplant Care app compares patient's previous activity records and highlights changes in activity levels.
Transplant Care app allow you to scan your radiology reports using your device camera and send it to your doctor for deep analysis.
• Records all lab test results including special screening required for pre-transplant evaluation
• Ability to upload scanned copies of radiology or biopsy or other specialized reports
• Record daily vitals – blood pressure, sugar, urine etc.
• Record and track symptoms and complications
• Ability to record all medicines to be taken and also receive prescription from the doctor, in the app
• Ability to give your attending doctor access to the app so your doctor can access your reports
• Two-way communication between you and your doctor
• Graphical trend charts
• Flagging of abnormal lab report indicators
• Tracking of activity steps using Health Kit
Benefits of the app to transplant patients
1. Easy and secure access to all their medical data.
2. Immediate notification to your doctor when you upload your medical data using this app.
3. Continuity and consistency in medication, no errors - as you can always show your medical parameters and medicines you are taking to any doctor who is attending to you. Even doctors who are treating you for other conditions, will have visibility to your medical condition and the medication being taken.
4. Peace of mind, as you will always have your medical data with you, wherever you go. No need to carry paper folders, no worry of losing a single lab report. You have your health records in your hand, literally.
5. Improved health as your doctor gets notified when you upload lab reports or report complications. They can access your daily data on an ongoing basis. Your doctor can quickly spot signs of things going bad and can change your medication well in time before its too late.
For more information: www.transplantcare.org
1. Integration with Apple Health. The patient's step count activity recorded in Apple Health will now show in the Transplant Care app. This is an important indicator of the patient's well being.
2. Incorporation of COMMIT guidelines. This tracks risks to ensure better outcomes for the patient.
3. Proactive reminders to patients to record their medical data
4.Health Summary details added.
Ratings and Reviews
I found this app immensely useful. It helps me monitor and report my health conditions and my doctor has immediate access to it. It's easy to use and gives me complete peace of mind knowing that my health parameters are being tracked at all times.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- METAMAGICS COMPUTING PRIVATE LIMITED
- 45.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Metamagics Computing private limited.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.