Treat at Home is an on-demand healthcare marketplace that connects people in need of medical services with certified healthcare providers in that area.
- With Treat at Home, healthcare is at your doorstep. Just open the app and book services with a tap!
- We provide quality and affordable care with verified healthcare providers from the comfort of your own home.
For Healthcare Providers:
- Treat at Home offers a simple platform for healthcare providers like doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, ambulances and diagnostic centres to self-employ or freelance.
- To start providing service, just download the app and register as a healthcare provider.
- Service providers can toggle between Available/Unavailable options.
- Service providers can choose to accept or decline booking requests.
- Users can book service immediately or schedule a visit later.
- Users can choose any service provider, the time and place of convenience.
- Users and Service providers can rate and review after completion of service.
- All service providers are verified by their government approved certificates.
- Personal identifications such as aadhar card, driving license or voter id is collected to ensure safety.
- Most TAH providers are freelancers, making services more affordable and cost-effective.
- The cost of service is much lower compared, as all health providers registered are self-employed and not employees of Treat at Home.
- Book medical services for your near and dear ones by easily navigating to different locations.
- Dedicated Direct Booking and Customer Support teams can be reached 24/7 at +91-9442222700 for assistance with bookings.
- Service providers will receive payments instantly after completion of each service.
- Users can opt to pay cash after service and choose between different payment options.
- Home Doctor
This service is primarily for elderly, for those who are immobile and cannot visit a clinic/hospital, and for those who are having difficulty in taking the time out of their busy schedule to visit or take their relatives to a doctor.
- Home Nurse/Caretaker
This service is for your loved ones who need support and assistance with daily activities at home. The care includes managing entire medication, drug administration, medical dressing, vaccination needs and also to provide other nursing help at home.
- Home Physiotherapy
A personalised healing plan based on the patient’s problem to help them regain mobility, provide them comfort from their pain and convenience at their home by trained physiotherapists.
- Hospital Appointment
You can pre-book your appointments in any hospital, know doctors availability, time and thus avoid long waiting hours.
This service is mainly intended to transport accident patients or to move bed-ridden patients from their homes to the nearest or any hospital.
- Lab Services
This service simplifies and reduces the discomfort of visiting labs, scan centres and waiting in queue. Patients can quickly find a nearest lab and select any of the tests provided or upload the lab request form given by the doctor for booking. You could also locate Blood banks/donors contact number.
- Medical Equipments
This service is to help patients in getting the required medical equipments rented out or sold by nearest hospital/surgical during their course of treatment.
- Second Opinion
This service is to get opinion from specialists online. TAH specialists render service for patients who cannot visit hospital frequently, in abroad, for second opinion or to clear doubts.
We are always happy to hear from you.
Do reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more, visit www.treatathomes.com
Treat at Home update is back with more Features!
- Avail great offers in all health services
- Added instant notification and offer notification
- Added hospital appointment booking based on availability slot
- Added payment integration
- Better rendering and performance
- Integrate Direct Booking services
- Bug fixes and app enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NG WEB SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
- 20.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Copyrights. NG Web Services Pvt Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.