Automate mileage tracking with TripLog Mileage Tracker for HMRC compliant logs and reports.
Save time spent logging, processing and reimbursing mileage logs.
Rated No.1 Mileage App and Expense Log for Individuals and Companies for HMRC tax claim and company allowance.
TripLog Mileage provides accurate mileage tracking for tax claims and mileage allowance for every type of business, big or small. From the self-employed driving a car for their business, to enterprises offering mileage allowance to their employees, TripLog Mileage offers diverse options and features for every user.
• TripLog Mileage App helps users save an average of £5,100 annually.
• Save time & money by automating mileage and expense capture you maximize your mileage tax claims and allowance.
Feature Rich Mileage Expense App
• Multiple Tracking Options: MagicTrip™ automatic mileage using phone GPS, TripLog Drive™ GPS logging device, TripLog Beacon assistance device, or utilizing Car Bluetooth, Plug-N-Go, and Manual Tracking.
• Expense Capture: Upload your paper receipts, tolls and fuel receipts for easy reimbursement. Auto scan fuel receipts with text recognition.
• Track driving safety: Detect Hard Brake, Rapid Acceleration, Phone Calls, Speeding.
• Better Map Views: Multiple-stop route planning, Daily driving overview, Frequently traveled Heatmap, Most visited locations, Longest stayed places, Real-time fleet tracking.
• Data Integration: ADP, Concur, Chromeriver, QuickBooks, Xero, and Bank and credit card integration to track revenue and expenses.
• Calendar Integration: Read meetings from Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, and Salesforce and import into TripLog.
• Tax Compliant Reports: Hassle Free Tax Logs
• Comprehensive Dashboard: Employers can manage their company's accountable plan and employee's requirements with a comprehensive dashboard featuring an easy-to-use interface.
•Enterprise Features: Approval management, Daily commute mileage, Department/office, Single sign-on, Google maps distance, Company address book, Time tracking reports, Custom tags, etc.
•HIPAA Compliance: TripLog encrypts protected health information (PHI) and personally identifiable information (PII) in a secure environment for your privacy.
•Real-time Location Monitoring: Helps companies and drivers stay on track throughout the day, including a map view with daily/weekly travel routes.
Perfect for the Self-Employed, Employers, Employees and any business needs
Employers: Businesses rely on TripLog to track mileage expenses, reimbursement and minimize tax exposure.
Employees: Employees can easily track and submit mileage expense log for fast, accurate reimbursement. So you never miss a penny.
Business owners: Business owners can cover a single car or a small fleet of vehicles to ensure accurate and tax compliant mileage tracking. Great mileage tracker for Contractors, Salespeople, Real Estate Agents and Nurses.
Freelancers: Freelancers can easily segment between business use and personal use when tracking mileage related to work
Independent contractors: Contractors can easily keep their business and personal mileage separate and properly track mileage related to client work.
Rideshare drivers: TripLog makes it easy for rideshare drivers to track mileage related to service passengers and reporting expenses to the HMRC. Uber / Lyft
Personal use: Whether using a vehicle for charity work or personal reasons, TripLog helps keep track of virtually every mileage situation.
COUNTRY SUPPORT & MILEAGE RATES
- TripLog automatically calculates mileage claims based on the current mileage rates from your local tax authority and custom rates for you to maximize your benefits.
- If you have questions or feedback please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
[New] Show driving map while tracking
[Fix] Other bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I was worried about the need to manually track odometer and calculate mileage to submit to company for reimbursement which was supposed to add lots of overhead. Sometimes we may even just forget, and then calculate based on assumptions which again is not good due to inaccuracies. Then I came across Triplog which seemed to solve my issue to a great extent and I couldn’t help buy buying it. Thanks to Triplog.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TripLog, Inc
- 127.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011 - 2021 TripLog, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Power User Package (legacy) ₹ 5,200
- Cloud Storage (legacy) ₹ 189
- Executive Package (legacy) ₹ 5,200
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.