TwistedWave is a very fast and easy to use audio editor and recorder.
Even when working with huge files, it will remain very fast and fluid, and will never run out of memory.
UNIQUE TO TWISTEDWAVE
• Very fluid, even with very large files
• Unlimited undo / redo history, happens instantly
• No duration limit other than the available storage
• Up to 24 bit / 96 kHz audio if your audio interface supports it
• Record stereo audio with the built-in microphone (iPhone XS or more recent)
• Record studio quality audio with an external microphone
• Record audio from other music applications with Audiobus
• Precision Time Stretching & Pitch Shifting technology licensed from ZTX
• All the AudioUnit extensions (AUv3) available on the App Store can be used with TwistedWave
• Cut, copy / paste audio around
• Fade in / out
• Delay / echo
• Equalizer (parametric, or iPod EQ)
• Dynamics processor, can be used as a compressor or a noise gate
• Peak limiter to amplify audio without causing distortion
• Amplify or normalize the audio to a given level
• Filters (low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, low-shelf, high-shelf)
• Convert the sampling rate (with SoX' very high quality resampler)
• Reverse. Play the file backwards, mostly for fun!
MANY FILE FORMATS SUPPORTED
• M4A (AAC or Apple Lossless)
• MP3 (Encoded with the LAME MP3 encoder for the best quality)
MANY IMPORT OPTIONS
• Import songs from the music library
• Import files from the Files app
• Import files from an SD card or USB drive, with the right adapter
• Open files sent from other apps
• Browser access, send a file to TwistedWave from a device on the same WiFi network
MANY EXPORT OPTIONS
• Send your files by
- An FTP or SFTP account
- Any app that accepts audio files
• Export multiple files in a single ZIP file
• Browser access to allow downloading and uploading files from/to TwistedWave
• File too large? Just send a link. (30 days for free on TwistedWave's servers)
Connect to the TwistedWave app from a web browser on another device or computer on the same WiFi network, and:
• Play and download the files directly from a browser
• Send files to TwistedWave by drag and dropping them in the browser
Fixed a crash that would occur randomly when recording.
Ratings and Reviews
Do not waste your money !!!
This is a dysfunctional product. It will not help you cut, paste, splice or mix two files. There are free toys which can do this. Unfortunate the app developer is misleading the users ! Don't buy.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TwistedWave Software Ltd.
- 42.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 TwistedWave
- ₹ 999
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.