Udemy is an online learning platform featuring 130,000+ video courses taught by expert instructors. Take courses in anything from programming languages like Python, and Java to personal development classes like design, drawing, writing and yoga. Join the millions of learners around the world who are mastering new skills, advancing their careers, and exploring new hobbies on Udemy.
LEARN ANYTHING: Discover courses in over 2,000 topics - from coding and data science to marketing, Photoshop, yoga, and more. New courses, on cutting-edge topics like machine learning, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, are continuously refreshed.
LEARN AFFORDABLY: Udemy has both free and paid courses within your budget. Once you’ve enrolled in a course, you’ll have lifetime access to the content.
LEARN FROM EXPERTS: Be inspired by 57,000+ expert instructors teaching in 65+ different languages.
LEARN ANYWHERE: Download courses to learn offline. On the go? Listen to courses in audio-only mode.
LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE: Ask both students and instructors questions. Personalize your learning experience with speed controls and closed captioning.
Free and paid courses available in:
- Business: Finance, financial analysis, entrepreneurship, public speaking, presentation skills, writing, etc. Plus, data & analytics (SQL, machine learning, deep learning, data science & more).
- IT & Software: IT certification, network & security, cyber security, CCNA, etc.
- Office Productivity: Microsoft, Apple, Google, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Personal Development: productivity, leadership, personal finance, career development, study skills, etc.
- Design: drawing, web design, graphic design, design tools (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & more), UX design, UI design, design thinking, etc.
- Marketing: Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization(SEO), social media marketing, marketing fundamentals, mobile marketing, content marketing, product marketing, etc.
- Lifestyle: arts & crafts, travel, gaming, dog training, etc.
- Photography: digital photography, photography tools, commercial photography, video design, etc.
- Health & Fitness: yoga, nutrition, meditation, self-defense, etc.
- Teacher Training: online course creation, presentation skills, instructional design, etc.
- Music: instruments (guitar, piano & more), music fundamentals, music techniques, music software, etc.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, etc.
Thank you for learning on Udemy! This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My experience of using Udemy
Friends its my first encounter to watch an speaking video course on udemy , and im on cloud nine to watch the video, i did not expect that such a qulity course and that too on very economical rate is possible on planet earth , but i was proved wrong and am totally enjoying the stuff, the app is easy to handle and even give facilty of taking personal notes in the video section , an amazing feature. I realy love the app ... wish the app team good luck for future.
It's good and has scope to become great
I made a typo and created an account on wrong email. I dint notice this as i was using rem pwd. But once I deleted history and had to login, I was not able to get in. I tried forgot password. I never got any instructions on my mail. I tried contacting support, but dint receive any helpful info. I thought this was a lost cause and wrote a bad review. So, first I apologize for being hasty and then I thank the support team and I have few suggestions for the app team. The error messages are cryptic and don't convey what's wrong, that's not friendly at all. Next, can u add a verify account by confirm email, so that the user can understand his mistake soon. Also, your user creation is messed up. Has any body tested user creation module on a vpn ??? It tries to decide the user location and display currency based on the location on a computer (mobile doesn't do that, unless you trick the AppStore / PlayStore ) and you have to live with that location which makes it tougher to buy another course, since u have to go to the mobile and do the purchase which is a hassle, not just to your user, but your support team, no wonder the response from support team is delayed. I can imagine how they r buried under huge pile of request debts. I hope you guys will work on it. I like this app and want this to get better. Peace !!!
Developer Response ,
Hi Ganesh. I'm sorry that you are unable to see your courses. We'd love to investigate the case further if you can contact us at https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us with the payment information of the missing course. Thank you for your understanding!
Erratic behaviour for downloaded lessons
App behaves erratically while watching downloaded lessons. It keeps removing downloaded videos if I’m watching while connected to wifi or data. I’ve to disable wifi & data if i want to watch downloaded videos otherwise app will remove next one in the list during auto playing. The movement it finds that I’m connected to internet it removes the download and attempts to re-download/play it from internet.
To avoid this happening, I’m forced to disable wifi and data if I want to watch downloaded videos. Even if I disable the internet, the moment app finishes playing one lesson and starts to auto play the next lesson it again attempts to check for internet and removes the download the moment it finds that there is no internet connection. To stop this happening I’ve to pause the video in the end to stop it auto playing the next one. Then I’ve to manually select and play the next one.
Maybe app always attempts to play video from internet. But it shouldn’t do this. If the video is already downloaded then app should just play it directly from the local memory instead of attempting to play it from internet. Check for the internet only if video isn’t downloaded. Leave the option with the end-user to let them decide if they want to re-download a video to get the updated one.
- Udemy Inc
- 95.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Udemy, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- CCNA 2017 200-125 Video Boot Camp With Chris Bryant ₹ 1,799
- Become a Web Developer from Scratch ₹ 10,500
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Course Beginners/ Intermediate Training ₹ 4,499
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.