Save time and money by making your own passport photos whenever you need in 3 easy steps:
1. Take photo by aligning face where indicated.
2. Review and select paper size.
3. Share or print
This application complies with the passport photo dimensions required by the HM Passport Office and will generate ready-to-print high resolution photos.
Once you're done, take it to a photo print service or machine (or use your own photo printer if you own one) and print it using the same paper size as you have selected in the app.
A few extra features include:
- Easy-to-follow help and example within app
- Minimum zoom level to ensure photos will never be out of perspective
- Manual zoom adjustment when using rear camera
- Ability to crop photo picked from library
- Ability to review photo by zooming it in and out
- Auto-enhance (auto-adjust lighting when needed)
- Paper size selection
- Save as image or PDF
- Option to save single photo (suitable for online applications)
You can print directly from your device by using the sharing option if you have an Airprint capable printer.
For feedback or support, please contact us via http://beetpix.com
Updated for iOS 13 and bugs fixed.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.