#1 Mental Health App with Online Counseling & Therapy Sessions, Self Care Resources, Smart AI Virtual Assistant, Self Help Videos, Guided Meditation & More!
[Oct 2021 Update] Mental Health Peer Support Community
Our mental health community is a FREE online peer support group where you can safely & privately ask questions, find answers from others who know exactly how you feel, and prosper in a community of people who help each other be the best version of themselves to live happier, more fulfilling lives. If you’ve ever wanted a ‘Facebook for emotional support’, this is just for you!
WHAT IS UNITED WE CARE?
United We Care is an online mental health wellness & therapy platform where you can get professional guidance to combat your mental & emotional challenges. Bred from love & passion, United We Care gives the world the ability to attain equal & inclusive access to support - safely, securely & conveniently from the comfort of one’s home.
• Get real solutions to problems that bother you with self-help resources such as blogs, expert tips, tutorials & guides
• Take free, scientifically-validated mental health screening tests to accurately diagnose your symptoms
• Flexible, affordable & result-oriented counseling & therapy sessions with verified professionals by specialty, age, years of experience & reviews
• Chat with Stella - our in-house AI-enabled virtual wellness assistant for personalized, step-by-step guidance to learn & manage your mental health
Our goal is to touch millions of lives by helping people make happiness their top priority in life. United We Care helps people by giving everyone an accessible place to turn to when they need it most. If you are feeling sad, stressed, depressed, anxious, or just need someone to talk to - our all-in-one mental wellness platform can help you overcome your problems.
WHY CHOOSE OUR MENTAL HEALTH APP?
The power of being heard can be life-changing. Often, the most difficult challenges in life reside in the mind & heart, where deep emotions can lead to mental unrest, doubt & difficulties. While talking with friends & family is important, sometimes all you need is an outside perspective. This is where our app comes to the rescue. Whenever you need someone to talk to, we are here to listen.
TYPES OF MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING & THERAPY
We are committed to helping you find a solution that is most beneficial for you, your family & your relationships. On UWC, we offer the following services:
• Talk Therapy: Talk therapy employs the use of diverse & collaborative treatment approaches to help you get back on track in life with confidence.
• Couple Therapy / Relationship Counseling: For couples looking to make things right, online couple therapy is the best option to transform your relationship & grow closer together without the pressure of in-office visits.
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): CBT manages & treats mental issues by changing the way we think, feel & behave.
• Family Therapy: For families looking to feel more connected & get through difficult times, family therapy will work wonders.
We also offer services for the following mental health disorders:
• Hallucinations / Delusions / Delirium
• Bipolar Disorder
• Grief & Loss
• Schizophrenia / Psychosis
• Geriatric Issues
• ADHD / ADD
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Gaming & Social Media Addiction
• Crisis Intervention
• Panic Disorder
• Communication Disorder
• LGBTQ / Identity Issues
BEST MENTAL HEALTH APP FOR THERAPY SERVICES
Our network of mental health professionals span across:
• Social Workers
• Life Coaches
Download the UWC Mental Health App and Start Your Self-Care Journey! Visit www.unitedwecare.com
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
An excellent initiative in times like these!
The app is a great initiative promoting mental health and safety in women. It caters to the many women that need any kind of professional help at a touch of a button. The app itself is pretty straightforward to use; easy to navigate especially for people who aren’t that handy with technology. All in all, an excellent idea with an even better implementation!
Very useful and professional!
I was recommended by a friend about this professional application and decided to install it . The application was very helpful, where I could search for psychologists. I have also recommended this application to my friends and family!
Extremely professional and problem solving
I heard of this all from a dear friend , and decided to use it . The psychologist I spoke to was extremely experienced and could resolve my issue well . Extremely happy with the app . UFH you have found a permanent customer in me .
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- United for her private limited
- 53.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Copyright © 2021 United For Her Private Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.