Untropy is a platform that lets teachers around the world upload short video bytes of topics that the students can watch and learn. Students around the world can ask questions on the platform and choose from the answers to learn with just a swipe.
Untropy gives the control back to the teachers to decide the creative content, language, and style of teaching while allowing the students to choose what they want to watch, when to watch, and give feedback then-and-there through likes.
Untropy removes the paywall between Students and Teachers and allows communities of vernacular content to develop and truly connect teachers and students through technology.
If you're a teacher then create engaging short explanations of subjects and if you're a student then learn from a wide range of topics.
* Teachers can either come up with their own topics or answer a student's question.
* Unlike other video platforms, Untropy is education-focused and hence there is no competition with forms of entertainment.
* Short videos leads to easier understanding of concepts without the distraction of unnecessary off the topic talks.
* Unlike live sessions, videos can be rewatched infinite times.
* Further engagement with the teacher is conducted through a question & answer section that is publicly available for others to benefit.
* Students can ask questions and that can lead to a wide variety of explanations that they can choose to learn, like, and share.
* Students can choose to learn from a language that they are comfortable and not be tied to a certain few.
Ability for educators to create a quiz for their students. Students gain points for the right answers.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.