Sri Vishnu sahasranamam Stotram contains 1000 Holy names. It is also one of the most sacred and commonly chanted stotras in Hinduism. It is the remedy for the suffering of materially conditioned existence.
Make it point to hear Vishnu sahasranamam everyday and Keep yourself energetic throughout the day!
Six main reasons to listen Vishnu Sahasranama Daily:-
1. Vishnu Sahasranama is the essence of the Mahabharata.
2. Great sages such as Narada, the Alvars, and composers including Saint Tyagaraja have made repeated references to the "Thousand Names of Vishnu" in their devotional works.
3. The person who strung together the thousand names as part of the Mahabharata and preserved it for the world was none other than Sage Veda Vyasa, the foremost knower of the Vedas, who is considered an avatar of Vishnu.
4. Bhishma considered chanting of the Vishnu Sahasranama the best and easiest of all dharmas, or the means to attain relief from all bondage.
5. It is widely accepted that the chanting of this Stotram gives relief from all sorrows and leads to happiness and peace of mind.
6. Vishnu Sahasranama is in conformity with the teachings of the Gita.
- Minor Bugs Fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
- Abirami Audio Recording Private Limited
- 42.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Abirami Audio Recording Private Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.