All new Vistara app makes your air travel easy and hassle free – stay updated with all the information you need about flight schedules, flight status, and check-in to your flight on the go, making your journey easier than ever before. The Vistara app brings you the access of your Club Vistara account, complete with account summary and e-card, right in your palm. Read more about the features here -
• Book Flights on the Go: We know you were missing this feature. So, here we are! Now fly with just a swipe and book flights from anywhere on the Vistara Mobile app.
• Personalized In Flight Experience: Your preferences matter, especially if it’s about making your in flight experience better. The 'Manage Info' section on the app lets you do just that! Be it your seat selection or meal preference, manage everything without a hassle!
• Cut The Wait: Wouldn’t you rather enjoy a cappuccino at the airport lounge instead of waiting in busy check in queues? The Vistara Mobile App allows you to put your time to better use. Just check in with the app and breeze through the airport within seconds. What’s more? You can download the boarding pass to your device and view it any time you like.
• Stay Updated. Real-Time. : Stay constantly updated on the status of your flights for a smoother flying experience. Get personalized flight status updates on your device and stay in-the-know all the time.
• Club Vistara at a Glance: Keep track of your Club Vistara Account in the easiest way possible. Just log in to the app to access your ecard or view your account summary. So while you enjoy the benefits of Club Vistara, make the experience even more delightful with the app.
• The Travel Assistant: To make your journey truly enjoyable and hassle free, we serve up all the information you may need even before you’re ready to board the flight. Tips to prepare for the flight or baggage related information; this section works virtually as your personal assistant.
We regularly update our app to provide you with a hassle-free experience.
Ratings and Reviews
5 Star Airline! 3 Star app :(
Having travelled with them more than a dozen times in the past year, it’s surprising that they’re yet to incorporate (wallet payments like paytm and the others in their app). And because of that I’ve had to log on to their website to make my bookings (which is difficult on a smartphone).
Also I’d like to see details of my complimentary vouchers in the app.
Now that they’ve VistaraWorld in the app, it’d be a good idea to include my history, what to watch during my next flight, make a list of my favourites (films, TV series, music, etc.).
The app occasionally crashes. Needs a UI update, too.
The app occasionally crashes. Can’t seem to identify what triggers the crash, but it’s there. Also, what’s with not supporting Apple Wallet/Passbook? Jet airways does it, and so do the main flight aggregators. It’s far more convenient than fumbling inside the email attachment to retrieve the ticket pdf.
And yes, it’s time you updated the app UI to support the iPhone X screen ratio.
App doesn’t match the airline quality
It’s a shame that an Airline as amazing as Vistara should have such an app. There’s just many problems with the app. For starters and the most outrageous lack of support for native resolution on 1920x1080 screens on Plus sized iPhones. The app still appears in scaling mode which is irritating.
The design of UI and navigation controls needs so much work. Vistara really needs to see how airlines like Lufthansa keep their App updated with support for latest and greatest features on iOS. Viz. Passbook for Boarding Passes n Airmiles Data, Siri Shortcuts, Calendar Integration in booking etc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.