With 50 million users, Vivino is the world’s largest wine app and marketplace empowering people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. Vivino provides wine drinkers access to unbiased information about wine from a community of millions.
HOW IT WORKS
• Take a photo of any wine label or restaurant wine list or search by wine
• Instantly see wine’s rating, reviews, price, tasting notes, and suggested food pairings
• Click to purchase your favourite bottles on-web or mobile
• Add your ratings and reviews
• Easily keep track of wines you like and discover new recommendations
• Save the bottles you buy in your cellar, so you always know what you have on hand
• Buy the right wine every time!
STATS AT A GLANCE
• 50 million app downloads and climbing
• 13 million wines and counting from 231,000+ wineries
• Millions of unbiased ratings and reviews
• Hundreds of thousands of wines available for purchase in 17 markets worldwide
• Unbiased Ratings & Reviews: Leverage reviews and ratings from the world’s largest community of wine drinkers to always select the best wine.
• Wine Buying Made Easy: Conveniently buy wine directly from the Vivino app or Vivino.com via Vivino Checkout, a seamless two-click checkout experience.
• Personalized Recommendations: Discover more wines you will love through Vivino’s wine recommendation engine that only suggests wines we know you will love based on your unique scanning, rating, and purchase behaviour, and community ratings.
• Quick Compare: Pick the best wine on the shelf by scanning multiple wine labels in seconds to instantly view ratings, region, price, and food pairings all on one page.
• Wine List Scanner: Select the right wine every time from any restaurant’s entire wine list.
• Taste Characteristics: Know what the wine you’re eyeing tastes like before buying it. Taste Characteristics aggregates the most commonly used words to describe wines.
• Taste Profile: Track and organize your wines to determine your taste profile, discover new wines, and see how you rank against friends and the Vivino community.
Please note that we are not able to reply to comments or questions left in App Store reviews. If you have any support-related inquiries or need assistance, please contact email@example.com
Score! We’ve updated the ranking system! In the spirit of fair play, we changed how the rank in every country is calculated. From now on, even if you rate one specific vintage multiple times, it will only count as one in the ranking system. But remember, since our taste changes over time, you can always change your rating to reflect your preferences.
Do you want to get your hands on the latest Vivino features before everyone else, and help us test new features? Participate in our 1000 member strong beta release user group and get new versions of the app a week in advance of the official release. We really appreciate your time and help! To sign up click this link and follow the instructions https://www.vivino.com/beta
Ratings and Reviews
Want to learn about the wine you’re about to drink—or just impress your friends? With nothing but a quick photo of the label, you can instantly unlock tons of information about it—including average price, reviews, food pairings, and way more. Vivino is easy to navigate and brimming with useful information for wine enthusiasts. Plus, a smartly organized home pane lets you read articles, find offers, follow recommended users, and learn the differences between types and varietals.
Best Wine App Ever
This is the best wine app with encyclopaedic knowledge on old world as well as new world wines, very detailed knowledge on the grapes, flavors, origin and rating, the only think incorrect could be the wine price in the local market as this varies. The app has a huge community and great reviews and ratings from fellow oenophiles
This is a great app for all wine lovers and who love to know about wine
I’m using this app from last one year and I find this app interesting and helpful for my wine journey, I recommend to everyone who love wine and want to know about wine..
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vivino ApS
- 173.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Vivino Aps