VLC for Mobile is a port of the free VLC media player to iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
It can play all your movies, shows and music in most formats directly without conversion.
It allows file synchronization with Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, Box, iCloud Drive, iTunes, direct downloads and through WiFi sharing as well as streaming from SMB, FTP, UPnP/DLNA media servers and the web.
VLC offers support for advanced subtitles including full SSA compatibility, multi-track audio, and playback speed control.
VLC for Mobile is completely free and open source.
· Fix adding new item to playlists
· Update Dutch translation
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Folder features missing!! It's a mess to have the video files scattered in "All Files "!!
VLC was my favourite app of all time. It's soooo user friendly. Now, with the new update, it's became a mess and there's some problems to fix.
1) Earlier, it was possible to group the files, like video songs, trailers and series, into different folders. Now, besides the folders, those video files are scattered in "All Files"' which we don't want (that's why we actually add them into different groups). Trust me. This is the most important thing that anyone needed since your update.
2) When you pause and play a video, there's a audio delay. I don't know why they are not thinking about it.
3) Editing the files has become more difficult.
4) it doesn't let user make folders rendering a long list of videos. Please add that feature
5) I couldn't sort my files according to my liking every time.
Other thane these facts, the new update is amazing. Good job.
Please add feature so we can use new font feature of ios 13
New ui looks amazing but its not easy to use as the previous one. Playlist tab is not necessity. Include it in main media list. It doesn’t automatically create playlist of same files such as television series episodes etc. you might want to add that feature again. Sorting doesn’t always work. I personally think that main media tab is over rated. Bring back old one.
Developer Response ,
We will re-add the automatic grouping for TV shows.
Must have app, lacks only 1 required feature
This is my favourite app for watching movies, however, it needs integration with Files app so that we can watch movies stored in other apps too.
Currently you need to get the movie by copying it from other apps (which is problematic on low storage memory and needs some time to copy) or by iTunes in PC (which required PC/Macbook nearby).
Also, subtitles are not displayed when they’re embedded in video file. I’m trying to watch Naruto Shippuden episodes in MKV format.
- 171.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Belarusian, Bosnian, Breton, Cambodian, Catalan, Corsican, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Faeroese, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Sardinian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © VideoLAN and authors
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.