VSee gives you free multi-way group video calls, screen sharing and instant messaging, with a clean and simple design. VSee calls are secure, low bandwidth and work great on 3G, 4G and WiFi networks.
• 3-way* Group Video Chat: see everyone at once
• Screen Sharing: view apps and desktops shared from Mac and PC while video chatting. Pan and zoom.
• API for integrating with Telehealth and other applications
• Instant Messaging and Group Chat
• No Ads!
• Works on 3G, 4G and WiFi
• Desktop app available on Mac and PC (see below for more info)
• Low bandwidth: conserves data usage
• Calls are secure: encrypted end-to-end for absolutely no eavesdropping
• Switch between front and back cameras
* With sufficient bandwidth.
VSee serves organizations around the world including IBM, Shell, the US Congress and hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses.
"We use video where security, performance, and ease of use are absolute requirements. VSee is unmatched by any other tool on the market." -- Michael Helfrich, CEO of Blueforce Development
"I travel 90% of the time ... VSee lets me connect to my customers no matter where I am. The video is stunning even over 3G." -- Dan Engle, CEO of AccessAgility
"When visiting refugee camps in the most remote places around the world, VSee provides great audio and video every time." -- Greg Millar, UN Refugee Agency (used VSee to share the trials of refugees in Central Africa with people around the world)
VSee is built on years of experience helping people work together over video. The same simple, secure and reliable tool we created for business is also great for personal use. We field-tested our iPhone app, fine-tuning the details for a great mobile video experience.
VSee for Desktop:
VSee also works on the Mac and PC, offering additional collaboration features like file transfer. Group video calls, screen sharing and instant messaging work between Mac, iPad, iPhone, and PC.
Feedback and support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us at http://facebook.com/VSee
Follow us at http://twitter.com/VSee
• Meeting moderator now has the superpower to mute other participants’ microphones.
• All participants in a meeting can see when another participant is muted.
• VSee now allows you to PIN lock the app if it has been idling for 10 minutes or more.
• All public IP addresses about remote callers will no longer appear in the VSee Statistics window.
• The local database is now stored in an encrypted format using AES-256 encryption.
Ratings and Reviews
A great app for video therapy
As a psychologist, I’ve found this app very useful. The video quality is excellent and I feel safe and secure while using this thanks to HIPAA compliance and the BAA.
Thanks Vsee team
Really waiting for this app from long time for iphone.
Using on computer awesome with low bandwidth.
Thanks vsee team..
Plz launch for androind as soon as possible...
Video calls not working.
I have installed Vsee application and connected with my daughter. However Video call was not possible, you may text chat only. This is my experience. Dont know about others. So we have uninstalled.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- VSee Lab, Inc.
- 72.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 VSee Lab, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.