Wellcure is a community platform for a naturally healthy lifestyle to help you build an illness free, medicine-free life. Join our community to learn, share and implement actual changes towards sustaining Natural Health. On Wellcure, you can interact with similar individuals who have made the switch to natural living. Wellcure, you will find articles on health concepts, easy healthy recipes and tips for transition to a healthy lifestyle.
On WellCure, One can easily find solutions to manage health issues like dry cough, loose motion, constipation, stomach pain, hair fall, pimples, fever, pain in the throat, and many more. We have divided the app into four sections as follows -
Body Wisdom: Find well-researched articles on how our body heals itself, building the body’s self-defence mechanism and understanding of all aspects of health. There are articles on developing healthy habits, sleep and a healthier lifestyle.
Health Q&A: In this section, anyone can ask any health-related questions and get responses from our Wellness experts and real-life experienced people. You can vote up or down an answer or comment for further communication. Take help, render help - as much as you can.
Healthy Recipes: Get endless whole plant-based healthy food recipes and simple home remedies for general health betterment. A broad range of healthy dishes includes salads, curries, desserts, snacks and fruit-based dishes, which are tasty and easy to make.
Health Journeys: Read inspiring health journeys of people from all walks of life who treated their health issues using natural life principles. Stories on how someone treated their thyroid, how someone managed diabetes, skin conditions, how someone managed their hair fall, or how people avoided surgeries, health journey has everything and more. If you have any great story to tell, then this is your stage.
Some of the most talked about topics (but not limited to) on Wellcure Body wisdom -
• Alkaline or acidic foods
• Healthy hair
• Acid reflux remedies
• Fat loss diets
• Dealing with Menopause
• Understanding food combinations
• Circadian rhythm of the body
• Relieve cervical spondylitis
• Blood pressure management
• Beating the heat naturally
Some famous Healthy Recipes -
• Golgappa pani recipe.
• Jackfruit softy
• Dairy free golden turmeric milk.
• Avocado face mask.
• Muskmelon seeds curd.
• Chole and Avocado Salad.
• Dairy free Kesar kulfi ice-cream.
• Recipe for dandruff free scalp.
Some Famous Questions asked and their answers -
• Remedy for Grey Hair? Premature greying of hairs occur when the person is deficient of Vitamin B-6, B-12, D, and E too. Stress can also be the reason, although maintaining a healthy lifestyle can counter the problem.
• Cure for Sore Throat? Apple Cider Vinegar, Gargling with Salt Water, Honey, and Cinnamon are some of the most common home remedies for Sore throat.
• Do’s and Don'ts after Thyroid Surgery? Eight hours of Sleep, Eat raw fruits and veggies, Exercise, Spend time in the natural Sunlight, and most importantly stay happy.
• Lifestyle changes for both Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes? Yoga, Changing food habits, Meditation, Stay Hydrated, Proper Bowel Movement, and rest are some of the significant changes you need.
• How to Gain Weight? Taking a diet that is both rich in carbohydrates and protein. Some of the foods that can be added are avocado, rice, coconut, pumpkin, and sunflower seeds.
Some Inspiring Health Journeys -
• Liberation from Asthma
• Incurable Skin Allergy
• Diabetes Reversal and Cholesterol Control
• Severe Gastric Issues
• Cysts & Fibroids
• Overcoming Depression & Skin Issues
• Freedom from Hormone Replacement Therapy
Wellcure is an initiative taken to help people fix their physical health issues naturally. It is one of the first online communities in India to address health issues using natural lifestyle. Wellcure is for the people and by the people.
Changes in bottom navigation
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not at all user friendly
They took the email and mobile number information and have no tab to erase it while leaving.. this is outrageous.
Very nice app. Helpful and provides good information
Very Informative and Helpful
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.