Welcome to Whink: powerful, yet wonderfully simple note-taking and PDF annotation app.
Whink is uniquely designed for the iPad and iPhone to provide the best note-taking experience at school, at home, and at work. And with iCloud, your notes are always up-to-date on all your devices.
• Handwrite and sketch on Whink as if you’re using a real pen and paper.
• Write smoothly using our stunning gel ink pen with unlimited colors.
• Zoom into your notes to write in and see the tiniest details.
• Tap anywhere on the page to start typing notes.
• Make your notes fun with a wide range of tastefully chosen typography.
• Quickly format typewritten notes into headings, sub-headings and more.
• Create lists and outlines with bullets, numbering, and even checklists.
• Create sections within your documents to further organize your notes.
***Annotate PDFs & Photos***
• Import PDFs using Open-In from other apps such as Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
• Markup lecture slides, meeting agendas, memos without accidentally marking the page.
• Fill up forms, sign, send and print contracts straight from your iPad.
• Quickly sort and navigate through your documents.
• Insert, rearrange and attach photos to your notes as well.
***Add Audio Recordings***
• Record lectures and meetings while taking notes and play them back anytime.
• Sort, arrange and keep your voice recordings right next to your notes.
• Insert voice recordings in your PDF files.
***Add Shapes and Post-its***
• Sketch and add/edit auto-shapes to your notes. Great for making charts or geometric figures.
• Add and rearrange post-its on your notes and documents to remember important points.
• Quickly search relevant notes by adding tags and labeling them.
***Organize, Share & Backup Your Notes***
• Quickly group documents and arrange notes adding sections and pages.
• Insert PDF documents inside a notebook anytime.
• Open your notebooks in other app using the Open-In feature.
• Share notes with friends, classmates or colleagues via email, Dropbox and more.
• Never lose your notes with automatic sync and backup via iCloud.
• Quickly find and open notebooks directly from iOS spotlight search
We hope you enjoy using Whink — let us know what you think!
Dark Mode: Whink now supports a dark color scheme.
Minor stability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Notes cannot be forwarded to your friends or classmates through WhatsApp or Telegram not even you cannot mail them or receive them.
Seeing these features missing the price seems to be on the higher side.
A dream comes true
I must congratulate you for such a beautiful fluid documentation experience. I’m looking for such an awesome writing app for ages! Only one question I have, is it going to be free to use all these features along with sharing as pdf? I have seen your in-app purchase shows it is free. But still I’m asking because I just can’t believe that such a great app is going to be free to use! I don’t have anything to say negative. I’m just looking forward to use it for more beautifully crafted words and images.
Only request: Could you add different fonts for typing? It would enhance its aesthetic quality further.
Very best for such a great tool. Thank you.
It is must for Apple Pencil users. You will fall in love with your handwriting.
But some times it gets strucked, requesting the developer to look into it
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rama Krishna
- 71.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Rama Krishna
- ₹ 449
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.