Widgetsmith lets you personalize your home screen like never before.
It starts with a wide collection of highly customizable widgets, which range in function from date, to weather, to astronomy. Each can be adjusted precisely to best fit your desired function and appearance.
This set of widgets can then be dynamically scheduled to appear on your home screen following rules you define. For example, a particular widget could show the weather first thing in the morning, then your calendar during your work day, then switch to your Activity ring progress as you wrap up your day. This lets you take full advantage of each slot on your home screen.
Activity widgets require a paired Apple Watch
The app itself also includes a wide collection of tools, such as a weather app, a timezone converter, a calendar. These tools can automatically launch based on the active widget tapped.
• Widgetsmith optionally integrates with Apple Health. This data is used to display your step and activity if you select one of those widget types. Permission for Widgetsmith to access this data is controlled through the Apple Health app.
• Widgetsmith includes an optional premium subscription. This is offered on a monthly or annual basis. If you choose to purchase a subscription your payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
• Access to Tide and Weather hosted data is only available to Widgetsmith Premium subscribers.
Quick fix to prevent the Activity Text widget from not showing in certain situations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this application but ‘ui’ needs some tweaking.
I use widgets only from this app. I’m a loyal user. But many improvements can be made. One day it could be perfect and now I will only call it ‘good’.
Firstly, if I’m using the ‘text only’ type, it wouldn’t let me see the whole text box when I’m typing and it quickly moves over to the Font Tab which is annoying. Text formatting and size is definitely needed.
Secondly, the custom colour interface could use the ‘Grid-Spectrum-Sliders’ introduced in iOS 14 for screenshots, etc. Because right now, getting the colour I want is next to impossible.
Also I wish we could save a custom template. It could be a premium feature imo.
Now below are some featured which I think would greatly improve the app:
1 Quotes widget could also be a perfect addition (chosen authors or type).
2 Photos could be selected for a automatic rotation without having to select a album.
3 Another very important thing, can’t we open reminders by clicking on its widget? Otherwise the widget becomes a little less useful if I have to have both the app and widget.
Photo ‘Album’ with Day and Date?
This is a brilliant little app to customise the home screen. Just had a small request if we could create a widget for Day and Date along with rotating photos from a selected album (with an option to rotate photos after a specific time?).
Love it - would love to be able to remove the label
Love the idea and also like that they made most stuff free :) I'd love to pay but the paid options aren't stuff I'm interested in. You should put the ability to remove the label that says "Widgetsmith" under paid :)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- 18.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Widgetsmith Premium (Monthly) ₹ 169
- Widgetsmith Premium (Annual) ₹ 1,699
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.