Simple Rules, Tough Game To Master
- Select a friend, global opponent or, computer opponent to play with.
- Choose the dictionary you would like to use for the game - US English or, UK English.
- You are now presented with a 15x15 grid game board and an initial set of 8 letter tiles.
- Using these 8 tiles you need to create a word on the grid.
- Subsequent words need to be connected to at least one existing tile on the grid.
- Words are scored on the basis of the letter tile value multiplied by any special square on the grid that you use.
- Special squares on the grid are coloured and labeled.
- 2W/3W special square means you will get double/triple points for the entire word that has been created as part of that square.
- 2L/3L implies the letter being used shall be scored double/triple.
- Each game has 89 letter tiles. The game is over when any one of the players uses up their last letter tile and there are no further tiles available.
- Words are validated automatically against the selected dictionary.
- In built word meanings are provided after each word is played.
- Statistics are maintained giving you an idea of skill improvement.
- In game chat lets you enjoy friendly banter while playing.
If you have any feedback or suggestions please write into firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and improvements. Misc. SDK Updates.
For any feature requests please contact us over email.
Ratings and Reviews
- RJS Tech Solutions LLP
- 29.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © RJS Tech Solutions LLP
- In-App Purchases
- Wordosaur Pro ₹ 159
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.