The World’s Most Popular Mobile Word Game now has even more ways to play! Try new rewards and boosts to help you play smarter and faster!
Words With Friends is the fun, free word game that lets you connect with friends and family while expanding your vocabulary and sharpening your wit. Test your brain power and spell your way to victory.
May the Best Friend Win.™
• WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Play the weekly challenge and earn fun, themed badges
• SOLO PLAY: Play offline and sharpen your skills with solo play
• HINDSIGHT: Uncover the best word you could have played after each turn
• WORD RADAR: Heat map reveals all possible moves before you take a turn
• PROFILE FRAMES: Show off your unique style with custom profile frames
• SMART MATCH: Connect with players of a similar skill with Smart Match
• 6 LANGUAGES: Choose to play in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese and British English
*Play Words With Friends without third party ads between moves if you previously purchased Words With Friends Pro on iOS or any other mobile device. Be sure to login with Facebook or the email account you used to make the previous purchase to continue to play without third party ads between moves.
Already an accomplished Wordie? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on game news, contests, polls and more.
We love hearing from you! Have a question or a suggestion?
Ask questions here: http://zynga.tm/d01Tx
Share suggestions here: http://zynga.tm/r02dY
Thank you for playing Words With Friends!
The game is free to play; however, in-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99 USD.
We’ve updated our latest version with bug fixes and improvements!
May The Best Friend Win
Words With Friends
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ameliorate your vocabulary and dextrously deracinate adversaries with your incomparably declamatory submissions — or totally cheat and pretend you know what big words mean as you furiously search through a dictionary to try and find anything that beats your friend’s triple letter score. Seriously, what are we going to spell with all of these Qs?
Good app, need some minor rule changes
I have been playing this game for 6 years. So far,so good. But, with the latest modifications, there seems to be few annoying stuff.
1. Weekly challenge is good. However, the target seems to be increasing and increasing. Why not we have increase in some week and decrease in some week? One week, I might be free enough to play a lot, while the other, I might hardly score decent points. There is pride in collection of those badges among my friends.
2. It's good to have 'play someone new'. But, even when I change my settings and opt for 'no', the suggestion remains in 'my moves' list. Many a time, people decline too. So, please leave it to users choice. Let me decide who I want to play with.
3. dictionary option could be provided for UK English games. My opponent plays ridiculous words and it's definitely worth enough to know the meaning of it.
Love the game. Playing from inception and with WWF I have made friends from All over the world apart from improving my vocabulary and general knowledge. A big Thank You. Recently after the weekly challenges were introduced the scores to reach are very high and I see most of my opponents reach the challenge scores quite easily. I found out that they are having lower scores to reach. While I play regularly, I find it very hard to play constantly to achieve the scores. Can WWF do some thing please.?
- Zynga Mobile
- 281.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Zynga Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of Coins ₹ 79
- Handful of Coins ₹ 399
- Stack of Coins ₹ 799
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.