*** Fully compatible with OS X Lion! ***
World Book® Notepad is an easy-to-use, customizable word-processing application. Originally integrated into World Book Encyclopedia to help students create their own reports using the World Book content, you can now use it with or without World Book for preparing reports, essays, or any other documents. Worried your 2,000-word composition might be too long? No need to count the words one by one – just use Notepad’s Statistics sheet and you'll instantly see the number of pages, words, and characters in your document. There's also a handy Font Drawer that displays WYSIWYG font faces – making it easier than ever to find just the right look for your documents. Other features include floating images, resizing options for document graphics, page breaks, headers and footers, and page numbering.
Ratings and Reviews
This is an excellent application, very similar to Bean. It has a neat, clean interface, like Bean, and a similar set of tools.
Some excellent features that this app has, that Bean does not -
* a convenient styles drawer that makes it easy to select fonts
* the statistics include a useful page count
* greater control over layout of images
Some features that Bean has that Word Book Notepad doesn't
* convenient sliders that make it easy to control font size, line spacing, etc.
* the ability to save files as .doc and .pdf, for export to Windows users
* easier adjustment of onscreen view
* a small price advantage :)
Both Worldbook Notepad and Bean are great apps, and your choice would probably be dictated by the way you work.
The developer, Software MacKiev, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Software MacKiev
- 1.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.6.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- 2012 The Software MacKiev Company. All rights reserved. Portions © 2012 World Book, Inc. and its licensors.
- ₹ 89
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.