Each animal has a different world of their own and they exhibit a unique sound and behaviour.
Take a journey Into the WILD with OOBEDU “World of ZOO” and see the animals come to life in 3D by just scanning the picture in the flash card using Augmented Reality. Listen to their sounds, make them move, rotate and take pictures with the click of a button. The experience of seeing the real animals come to life, is bound to bring your little ones to the edge of their seats and a big smile to their faces.
Optimised for devices with 1 GB of RAM or more
• Scan box front cover for preview of the Augmented Reality feature.
• Pinch to zoom and single finger rotate
• Make the animals perform various actions like Walk, Swim, Attack, Roar etc. using
characteristic animation buttons.
• Listen and check the spellings of each animal.
• Click on the Info button to know more about that animal.
• Take a picture with your favourite animal by using the screenshot button.
• Click on the Know More button to get in-depth detailed about that animal
Contains a mix of different land animals, sea creatures and birds from prehistoric age Dinosaurs to elephants and lions, from underwater sharks and octopus to birds like ostrich and eagle, and so on.
We have exciting range of products lined up which would fully utilise Augmented Reality to help your child learn and have fun at the same time. Learning would no longer be boring with OOBEDU flashcards.
Whole lot of new features to look forward to:
• Pinch to zoom and Single finger rotate
• How to Use explainer video integrated
• Easier and faster switching between animal characteristic animations
• Encyclopaedia button added for detailed information about animals
• Spelling cards along with voice over
• Some unique Fun Facts about each card.
• Improved recognition of markers
• Less latency in display of 3D models due to enhanced scanning algorithm
And a lot of new and exciting features along with all features from previous releases.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.