FICCI Ladies Organisation (FLO) presents FICCI-FLO Wellness For Women App powered by Ask Apollo (Apollo Hospitals). The App has been tailored for women and is one stop destination for all healthcare and wellness needs.
Apollo being India’s largest and pioneer healthcare provider offers the access of wide range of healthcare services from Apollo universe. Jiyo Health Bits, Health Records, Online Pharmacy, Online Consultation with Apollo Doctors, Apollo Diagnostics, Apollo Home Care services all at your finger-tips.
FICCI-FLO Wellness For Women Features:
Find A Doctor & Book Physical Appointment
• Make appointments with Apollo doctors with ease
• Find specialist doctors across all Apollo Hospitals and Clinics by location, experience and availability
Consult Doctors Online
• Don't find time to visit a doctor? Use Apollo's online consultation to virtually connect with doctor
• Find doctors by specialization or symptoms or general physicians
• Consult via video call or audio call or email
Order Medicine Online
• Search for medicines and wellness products
• Upload prescriptions and get a call for order
• Order for Home delivery or store pickup
• Keep a record of all your prescriptions and orders
Jiyo Health Bits
• Free health tips and articles from healthcare experts
• Create and manage your profile and store details for auto-fill in records and orders
• Single sign-in to access consultations, orders and other records
• Book appointments and medicines for friends and family with ease
• Access your consultations and orders records
• Search and locate Apollo Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmacies and Diagnostic centres
• Automatically find the nearest Apollo unit based on distance
• Navigate Apollo locations on Google maps to help you find and reach your selected unit easily
About FICCI FLO & Apollo Group Companies:
FICCI Ladies Organisation or FICCI FLO was established in 1983. This is a division of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), which is the apex body of Industry and Chambers of Commerce in India.
As an All India Organisation for women, FLO has chapters in Mumbai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Guwahati and Kolkata with its head office in Delhi. Our members comprise of entrepreneurs, professionals and Corporate Executives.
Apollo Hospitals was established in 1983 by Dr. Prathap C Reddy. It was India’s first corporate hospital, and is acclaimed for pioneering the private healthcare revolution in the country. Since then, Apollo has risen to a position of leadership and has emerged as Asia’s foremost integrated healthcare services provider. It has a robust presence across the healthcare ecosystem, including Hospitals, Pharmacies, Primary Care & Diagnostic Clinics.
Apollo Business Units:
Apollo Hospitals, Apollo Pharmacy, Apollo Sugar, Apollo Clinics, Apollo White Dental, Apollo Diagnostics, Apollo Spectra, Apollo Cradle, Apollo Life, Apollo Home Care, Apollo Telehealth Services, Apollo Munich.
Ask Apollo App integrated with AskApollo facilitates to book doctor appointment with specialities like General Medicine, Cardiology, Orthopaedics, ENT, Dermatology, Cancer Care, Neurosciences, Gastroenterology, Diabetes, Physiotherapy, Obesity / Weight Loss, Dental, Ophthalmology.
Prevention is better than cure. Access free health tips and be aware about lifestyle disease preventive tips from health experts on varied topics like Obesity and weight loss, back pain, diabetes, pregnancy, skin care, sexual problems, stress, migraine and other lifestyle diseases.
We are continuously improving experience on app to offer you world class health care services.
What’s new in this release?
-Health Check-up customised just for you
-Normal bug fixes and performance enhancement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited
- 190.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.