Wunderlist is a simple to-do list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share and complete your to-dos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your to-dos from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use subtasks, notes, files and comments to add important details to your to-dos
• Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your to-dos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Swipe down from any app to get a glance of your due to-dos with our Today widget
• Quickly capture to-dos, and peek & pop tasks with 3D Touch on your iPhone 6S
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
We've got our duster out and got rid of the cobwebs in our app. What does that mean? Bug fixes and minor improvements, of course.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect Personal Assistant
This app works perfectly fine with your daily routine. You can add any work on the go and later on you can define when it is required to be completed. Only a few things which they should improve is that
(A) How to put a long a reminder buzzer which is not feasible presently.
(B) On setting a date for completion, it should automatically sort in different folders, which is not happening at present.
Rest all perfect. The best app.
Great App, But With A Major Letdown
Handling daily activities has become so much easier thanks to Wunderlist, but my biggest gripe is the fact that we still cannot choose certain activities to recur only during weekdays (scheduling weekday meetings in the office, only to be notified of the same during the weekends), and the only way to get past that is to repeat it every day and tick it off my to-do list during the weekends.
I am pretty sure I am not the only person facing this issue. Thanks to the devs for making such a polished app, but it is important to the add the above feature for an absolutely perfect experience.
Perfect to-dos but....
This is a wonderful app and I find myself using it so often. I personally like that I can download others' lists of interest and make it my own.
One thing I find that this is sorely missing and should have is a multiple and/or custom format scheduling for recurring tasks with a louder and unique sound to set it apart from the rest.
I hope this will be implemented in the coming revisions. It can only get better than this.
- 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- 108.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- © 2019 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.