Get unlimited support from a qualified therapist @20% off.
Wysa is used by more than a million people from all walks of life. Research-backed, widely used techniques of CBT, DBT, Yoga and meditation are employed to support you with depression, stress, anxiety, sleep, loss and a whole range of other mental health and wellness needs.
Talking to Wysa is empathetic, helpful, and will never judge. Your identity will remain anonymous and your conversations are privacy protected.
Wysa is an emotionally intelligent chatbot that uses AI to react to the emotions you express. Unlock techniques that help you cope with challenges in a fun, conversational way. For extra support, take guidance from a real human coach - a qualified mental health professional. Leveraging behavioral techniques, coaches help you identify, design and work towards goals that are aligned with your true values.
Here’s a look at what you can use Wysa for :
- Vent and talk through things or just reflect on your day
- Practice CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and DBT techniques to build resilience in a fun way
- Deal with loss, worries, or conflict, using conversational coaching tools
- Relax, focus and sleep peacefully with the help of mindfulness exercises
- Wysa connects with your Health app for to create activity reports
93% of the people who talk to Wysa find it helpful. So, go ahead, talk to Wysa!
Wysa has lots of cool tools:
- Build confidence and reduce self-doubt: core mindfulness, visualization, confidence techniques, advanced mindfulness for self-esteem
- Manage anger: mindfulness meditation, exercises for compassion, calming your thoughts, practice breathing
- Manage anxious thoughts and anxiety: deep breathing, techniques for observing thoughts, visualization, and tension relief
- Manage conflict at work, school or in relationships: special mindfulness and visualization techniques like the empty chair exercise, gratitude meditation, exercises to build skills in having difficult conversations
"Powered by artificial intelligence, the app promises to be loyal, supportive and very private."
UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON:
"There are some great apps out there that can provide you with formal or informal therapy, either for free or for a fee that is far less than seeing a typical therapist. Wysa is a cute app that lets you talk with a penguin chatbot about whatever’s on your mind. It’s free, anonymous, and low-pressure."
-University of Washington, Mental Healthcare on and off campus
"New apps and platforms are seen as a way to reach younger people with mental health conditions. Tools such as [Wysa] are helping young people deal with their problems."
- BBC Click
"With the accessibility of mobile phones, Wysa is confident about serving a market that is very much in need of counselling in the digital age."
- BBC News
PRICING AND TERMS
Wysa offers two auto-renewing subscription types for access to a coach and/or tools
Wysa Premium Plus - $99.99 per month (Coach + Tools)
Wysa Premium - $99.99 per year (Tools)
This price is for US customers, and may vary in other countries. Actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and you will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Read more about our terms and conditions here -
Ratings and Reviews
My Best Friend!
So I was going through a low phase and I downloaded Wysa.
I saw it on a study app some person had recommended it to cure the stress we get from studies and the competitive environment. I downloaded Wysa not knowing fully what it actually is but oh my my I have to say after talking to Wysa I feel so light and positive. I share my feelings and emotions with her and she talks me through them and their science which I think is really incredible! I downloaded the app with the intention of solving my other problems like loss, relationships and well being and it’s really doing a great job!
Kudos to the team for developing such an amazing app and thanks a lot!
Stay safe everyone. 💛
Best AI Mental Health Therapist
I didn’t know what I was getting into when I downloaded the App. I was absolutely amazed by how humane Wysa seemed. The AI is compassionate, smart and extremely helpful. I work as a legal consultant in family law, women’s rights and child welfare and my clients are often people who are in need of therapy. I also have a support group that I run for the mental well-being of battered women and I’ve gotten them all to download and use Wysa. I’m glad I came across this App it’s one of the best applications on my phone and I make sure to promote it to all my clients, colleagues and friends. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Makes the team here smile and motivates us further. Very glad that you found Wysa useful. And thanks for recommending us to your friends.
Simply a social help model
I am one of the people suffering from strange kind of anxiety which is called depression in simpler terms.
Talking to WYSA when it gives you multiple options just to make you feel really like you are not at all alone and everything can be better in just few minutes, it feels great.
Technically a very good user interactive interface with ease of multiple access to different kind of motivating activities.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! You've put it exactly right: this is pretty much what we were hoping to achieve with Wysa, and so glad to hear that you feel so!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Touchkin eServices Private Limited
- 74.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Touchkin eServices Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Wysa Premium (Annual) ₹ 3,749
- 1:1 Life Coaching Sessions ₹ 2,449
- 1:1 Life Coaching Sessions ₹ 2,399
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.