Music fans can now listen to ad-supported YouTube Music on Google Home and other smart speakers. Just select YouTube Music as the default music service in the Home app and tell Google Home what you want to play.
Quickly find the music that you're looking for and get music served to you based on what's right for the moment you're in. Want to listen without interruptions? Get 1 free month of Music Premium to listen ad-free, offline and with your screen locked.
Ratings and Reviews
Few suggestions, I really hope y'all implement this
1) If I am trying to listen to songs through my downloads,I can't search for songs. For a person like me who has almost 800+ songs, it gets really irritating to scroll through so many songs and find that one song I feel like listening to
2) When I create a playlist and try to add songs. It takes me back online to search for songs, I don't want that. I mean it's a great feature but I also want to be able to add songs directly from my downloaded songs
3) I had changed my password recently, cause of that I had to login again. I was shocked to see that all my downloaded songs had disappeared. Shouldn't the app have a way to store data ? Like have all the data stored on my id or my device ? So for example if I was to shift a device I could just click on download previous data or something like that and then let the magic happen ?
Great App and Variety but a glitch is bugging me
So the app overall is really nice, i like the interface, the recommendations and the sheer amount of songs there are. But i’ve been facing an issue where when i try to add a song to my playlists it just won’t allow the song to added and even if the app shows that my song has been added to the playlist, there is no song in the playlist [Only for downloads]
Good stuff in an unfinished package
It’s a strange app. It can automatically turn to portrait mode when you are in landscape mode. The implementation of material UX is dark, strange, and distracting. The ‘Now Playing’ window slides down into separate corners and is almost as featureless as can be (no lyrics support, or artist lookup).
On the positive side, the suggestion algorithm is really satisfying. I enjoyed most of the music suggestions. And the ability to browse/enjoy videos is a real bonus. But again, it can implement random album or artist art (which feels downright annoying). And lot of content - playlists, artist info, etc. feel machine made, not hand-made. Of everything else, music is a thing of feeling. And here, it just doesn’t feel living enough. It’s a promising app, but almost everything needs more work. Sorry, I don’t think it’s the thing for me after trial ends.
- Google LLC
- 224.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 Google Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- YouTube Premium ₹ 789
- YouTube Red ₹ 619
- YouTube Red ₹ 669
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.