Yulu - Safe, Sanitised & Solo Mobility Solution | Eco-friendly
Yulu is India’s leading micro-mobility service provider, which offers unique vehicles for the daily commute. Starting as a mission to eliminate traffic congestion in India, Yulu provides the safest commute solution through a user-friendly mobile app to enable shared, solo and sustainable commuting.
Yulu zones are located at all the appropriate locations (including metro stations, bus stands, office spaces, residential areas, corporate offices, etc) to make those first and last-miles smooth, affordable, and convenient!
In these unforeseen circumstances, we understand that you value your safety above everything else. Therefore, our field staff is sanitizing all Yulu vehicles several times a day using WHO-recommended(https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public). While handling the vehicles, our field staff practices all safety precautions as well (like wearing masks, gloves, and washing hands frequently). Additionally, each vehicle has a “Last Sanitized” stamp on the app which informs you about when that Yulu was last disinfected.
We understand your concerns and want you to commute safely and stress-free!
Wondering how you can get on this mission with us? It’s as easy as riding a Yulu!
Download the Yulu App & pay a one-time security deposit
Now, locate a Yulu or Yulu zone nearest to you
Unlock the bike by scanning the QR located on the bike panel
And that’s it, enjoy your smooth & easy Yulu ride!
You can pause your ride by simply clicking the “Pause” button on the app & resume by clicking “Resume”
To end your ride, park the bike at a Yulu zone, lock it and hit “End Ride” on the app
Yulu doesn’t require a driver’s license but, we strongly recommend abiding by all traffic laws!
Key Features of Yulu:
- Smart, Dockless Bikes -> Electric vehicles that are fully automated powered by IoT technology
- Prioritizing Safety -> All Yulu vehicles are frequently disinfected & sanitized by WHO recommended(https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public) chemicals to ensure safety on the go. Our field staff wears masks and gloves while handling each vehicle.
- Last Sanitized Stamp -> Every Yulu has a “Last Sanitized” stamp on the app that informs you about when that bike was last disinfected.
- Healthy & Eco-friendly -> Yulus leave behind zero carbon emission to keep the environment healthy. What’s more? Yulu Move keeps a track of the number of calories you burn to keep you healthy!
- Easily Accessible -> Yulu zones are placed at all appropriate locations (including metro stations, bus stands, office spaces, residential areas, corporate offices, etc)
- Highly Affordable -> Our pricing is very nominal as we charge not for the distance covered but for the time you rent it for! Ride at just Rs.1.50 per minute in Bengaluru and Mumbai. *Detailed pricing on the app
- Convenient Payment -> All payments are 100% digital, so you don’t have to look for any change in your pockets. International payment also accepted
- Super Saver Packs -> We’ve curated daily, weekly, and monthly Saver Packs so you can save more on your daily rides!
- Over-night Keep -> Like Yuluing? Take it home for the night! Keep your Yulu at home after 6 pm at affordable charges.
Cities we’re moving towards sustainability:
Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar
WHO Recommend : https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
Connect with us at:
- Bug fixes and UI improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Eco friendly, budget friendly, quick commute solution
In a Traffic congested city of Bangalore that takes you an hour to get to a place which is just 3 kms away, or when you wait for a cab for almost 10-20 mins which in turn has a surge pricing or ridiculous pricing only to be stuck in traffic.
Yulu steps in providing that quick easy commute solution. Helping save time. The app is cleans and user friendly, Search for a nearby yulu zone to check for available rides, have your yulu wallet topped up and you are sorted.
The number of times a miracle ride has helped me get to places on time has been endless. Definitely need more yulu zones and yulu dedicated lanes on the roads. This is truly revolutionary way of easing the traffic situation.
Almost hurt my hand while locking the cycle.
I had regards for Yulu until now. I usually do not add any reviews on any app. But this bad incident has had me furious. First of all, it was a pain to book a cycle as the Bluetooth connectivity to these bikes are so poor. Secondly, they wouldn’t unlock unless moving the bike persistently effort it put which might end up us breaking it (so inefficient). After I unlocked the cycle, the cycle wouldn’t move as it was faulty. The issue was now not unable to lock the cycle. I tried many a times in vain and only ended up hurting my hand in the effort. Felt so helpless and frustrated unable to lock the cycle just to make sure by ride ends and to start walking than take book a Yulu cycle ever! I have logged a ticket which took ages as the app crashed every 10 seconds on my mobile. The ticket has been logged and I have received no response so far(been 45 minutes). There is no direct number to call Yulu Customer care, which is criminal for a travel industry. I’m so worried now as the ride has no ended and the bike is left unlocked at the Yulu zone with no one to account or help. Please look into this issue and respond appropriately. Let’s see your action towards it. Is it going to be “Customer is king” or we do not care!
This is an excellent initiative where you can pay to use the bicycle either for getting your chores done or for exercise. Im fortunate to stay at a place (navi mumbai) where there are lots of yulu centres to pick up these bikes. Im writing this review after using these bikes for a couple of times.
The app is pretty user friendly and serves the purpose. It is the bikes that need regular servicing. Often the bikes don’t unlock as the locks are rusty...so are hinges of the cycles which creak while riding. There should be regular oiling done to avoid such creaking. At times, the bikes aren’t in sync with the app....rode a bike for an hour while the app showed it for 5 mins; bike failed to lock even after ending the ride etc etc.
While there are ways to improve the bikes and the app, not much can be done about bad roads which dont give a good ride experience. Would definitely request the developers to maintain the bikes and improve app issues to resolve issues.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.