ZINIO is the world’s first and largest digital newsstand, giving you access to magazine content from the best publishers across the globe. For over a decade, ZINIO has delivered over half a billion digital issues in over 200 countries.
Download ZINIO’s award-winning iOS app, trusted by millions of magazine readers around the world. With over 6,000 magazines available, you can browse magazines and articles on your favorite mobile or desktop device. Access your magazines anytime, anywhere - read them online or save them to read offline!
Featuring the best in Tech & Science, Food & Home, News & Business, Art & Photography, Lifestyle & Hobbies, Fashion & Entertainment, ZINIO connects you with the stories that shape our world from the magazines that matter to you.
Subscribe or buy single issues of your favourite magazines, including HELLO!, T3, Autocar, New Scientist, Stuff, The Economist, Amateur Photographer, Harvard Business Review, PC Pro and many more
• OPTIMIZED FOR YOUR DEVICE: Easily toggle between the traditional magazine layout and the innovative text mode for a seamless reading experience, built for your Apple device
• DISCOVER, SHOP AND ENJOY: The largest collection of 6,000+ digital magazines from around the world
• EXPLORE FREE MAGAZINES & ARTICLES: Read select magazines and articles for free, from top magazines including Men's Health, Good Housekeeping, Living etc, National Geographic Interactive and many more
• OFFLINE READING: Download your magazines to your device to read them whenever and wherever you want, even without an internet connection
• EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS: Access deals exclusive only to ZINIO and save on your favorite magazines
• BOOKMARK AND SHARE: Bookmark articles to read later, or share them with your friends
• NEW ISSUE ALERT: Be the first to read the latest issues of your favorite magazines with new issue reminders
• GLOBAL NEWSSTAND: Our magazines come from all of the best publishers worldwide, including USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Africa, Asia and Europe
148 Apps BestAppEver Awards "Best iOS Magazine App"
iTunes “App Store Best of: Top Grossing”
Lead411 "Hottest San Francisco Companies"
IMA “Best Global Apps Award”
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
“ZINIO has the deepest offerings of any digital newsstand” — Forbes.com
“To see magazines done correctly look at ZINIO” — Huffington Post
“If you're a magazine devourer, this is your app.” — PCMag.com
“The iPad newsstand that works” — Fortune.com
“ZINIO is to magazines what Kindle is to books” — Engadget.com
“ZINIO editions on the iPad are terrific” — Salon.com
TOP ZINIO MAGAZINES:
TECH & SCIENCE: T3, New Scientist, Computer Music, Stuff, What Hi-Fi?, PC Pro
FOOD & HOME: Living Etc, House and Garden, BBC Good Food Magazine, BBC Gardeners' World, donna hay magazine, Olive
NEWS & BUSINESS: The Economist, Harvard Business Review, BBC History Magazine, WIRED, The Week, The Spectator
ART & PHOTOGRAPHY: Amateur Photographer, Wallpaper, PhotoPlus, N-Photo, The World of Interiors, Architecture Digest
LIFESTYLE & HOBBIES: Elle Decoration, Yachting Monthly, Rolling Stone, Robb Report, Viz, Boat International
FASHION & ENTERTAINMENT: HELLO!, Vogue, Tatler, Good Housekeeping, Harper's Bazaar, Grazia
SPORTS & FITNESS: Cycling Plus, 220 Triathlon, Cycling Weekly, Mountain Bike Rider, Sports Illustrated, Golf Monthly
Like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/zinio) & follow us on Twitter (@zinio).
* Minor fixes, updates, and performance improvements
"For more information, please visit: support.zinio.com"
To contact support, please visit: zinio.com/iOS-support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Zinio is fantastic
Zinio is an ideal newsstand. Magazines wait for you and you can told them quite fast. Pages are easy to transverse. Easy reading. But it does not allow you to specify multiple logins against one subscription. It does however allow you to log in from different devices
Extremely friendly interface
And so easy to use too!
Loved this app but the new update is horrible
With the update today(7th Mar2018), the app has become close to unusable! It’s no longer easy to browse through subcategories within a category(can’t find the option at all -e.g. News>History; The all white theme of the app is grating esp at night. Why change a perfectly good app??
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review, Ravi. We're sorry to read that you are not satisfied with our new app. The new Zinio app has been re-designed to include lots of new features and a better performance, so our users can get an even better reading experience. We have logged all your feedback and will pass it to our team, Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref #656545 so we can further assist you.
- Zinio LLC
- 162.9 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © 2018 ZINIO LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Zinio Digital Single Issue ₹ 249
- Zinio Digital Single Issue ₹ 299
- Zinio Digital Single Issue ₹ 399
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.