The zomato for business app puts the power in the hands of the business owner. With an easy-to-use interface and powerful features, it helps you get the most out of your zomato listing. You can reply to reviews from customers, track revenue and analytics, manage your outlet information, and more.
• Reply to reviews: Get real-time notifications of new photos and reviews by your customers, and easily respond to reviews.
• Listen to conversations with customers: Listen to received calls and return missed calls from the business day.
• Manage restaurant information: Update information for your listing in real-time by editing photos, menus, hours, and more.
• Add promos, deals, special menus, and events: Upload content to your listing that increases customer engagement.
• View analytics: Feel the pulse of your business. See how your page is performing on zomato, and how many users are looking at your restaurant. // O2 MARKETS ONLY If you are signed up to receive online orders via zomato, you can also see the revenue generated.
• Control zomato whitelabel app: If your business has a zomato whitelabel app, you can edit the information displayed on it using zomato for business as a control center.
- Sign in With Apple Support
- Bug Fixes and Performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app doesn’t let you do anything. You can’t even click on the orders to check the details of the order. App just crashes after you click on any order id. Can’t see the reviews. Can’t see the statistics, can’t run promo. All these features are available in Swiggy owner app. Look at the rating Zomato. Take off this app from the AppStore or fix it and improve it.
Zomato provides Worst support for its merchant
Zomato is worst when it comes to provide services to its merchant who are basically the back bone of zomato
1) Zomato restaurant app doesn’t work on IOS and when you download this useless app it doesn’t allows you to do anything total waste of time and energy
2) zomato does not even replies via mail
It causes a huge monetary and rating loss
Not able to delete photos
How do we delete photos from ‘Engagement’ section and there is ‘Photos’ tab. So from there, how do we delete photos?? We can just see or like, what is the use of this? How do we delete the photos? Serious bugs in app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.