The Zomato for Business app puts the power in the hands of the business owner. With an easy-to-use interface and powerful features, it helps you get the most out of your Zomato listing. You can reply to reviews from customers, track revenue and analytics, manage your outlet information, and more.
• Reply to reviews: Get real-time notifications of new photos and reviews by your customers, and easily respond to reviews.
• Listen to conversations with customers: Listen to received calls and return missed calls from the business day.
• Manage restaurant information: Update information for your listing in real time by editing photos, menus, hours, and more.
• Add promos, deals, special menus, and events: Upload content to your listing that increases customer engagement.
• View analytics: Feel the pulse of your business. See how your page is performing on Zomato, and how many users are looking at your restaurant. // O2 MARKETS ONLY If you are signed up to receive Online Orders via Zomato, you can also see the revenue generated.
• Control Zomato Whitelabel App: If your business has a Zomato Whitelabel app, you can edit the information displayed on it using Zomato for Business as a control center.
We have introduced OTP based sign-in.
Sign-in related bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please fix the bugs
bugs in this app, unable to open order details
No notification. Cant handle the orders via ios. Zomato being such a big brand hasnt done that which itself is shocking and stupid. Useless app!
Sometime when you change some settings it doesnt even reflect on the actual zomato app.
This is a nightmare to log into in the first place. It’s been weeks and I’m unable to log in and I keep deleting and downloading the app and even with zomato team claiming to be trying to sort it’s not going anywhere.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.