Best. Farm. Ever. Welcome to Hay Day, the most popular farming game on mobiles and tablets, number one in 122 countries.
Learn the lay of the land, tend to your crops, and trade goods with neighbors and friends. It’s a real special place where the crops never die even though it never rains. Sharing the farm with our quirky animals only makes things more fun!
PLEASE NOTE! Hay Day is free to download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. A network connection is also required.
* Grow and customize your farm
* Trade crops and fresh goods with neighbors and friends through your very own roadside shop
* Fulfill orders with your truck and even by steamboat
* Repair your dock and cast your lure to fish the waters
* Build your own town and welcome visitors
Hay Day‘s presentation is fairly cinematic for a mobile game. It’s eye candy. The controls are also smooth, non intrusive, and use the iPhone’s touch screen well.
Watching your crops grow and your twee factories spew out products is a quietly pleasing experience.
5/5 The artwork is phenomenal, clear, missing no details and certainly comical.
5/5 The animals are super cute and nothing ever dies. No pressure if you can’t play for a few days.
5/5 I love this game I play it everyday to build my farm up. I love how it branches out from just a farm to fishing and mining. Overall very fun game :)
5/5 Great game. Love the options!! Got this game for my iPad and it out does any other farm game I have played. Wonderful design and thought process.
5/5 A “happy feel good” game! 6 stars from this girl!
Neighbor, are you having problems? Visit https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/hay-day/?l=en or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
Get ready for our big summer update, just in time for our 8th birthday!
• Welcome the furry little squirrel friends in their cute little treehouse!
• Squirrels collect peanuts from peanut bushes on your farm.
• With peanuts come new products: prepare peanut noodles, honey peanuts, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!
Community Requested Features / Improvements:
• Cuteness explosion: Baby Zebras have arrived to the Sanctuary
• The new Deep Fryer makes crispy dishes: fry up some bacon fries, hand pies and chili poppers.
• Get ready to customize the new Pedestal decoration! Discover all the beautiful possibilities as you upgrade it! You have a chance of winning one of the three custom decorations by placing top 3 in the Derby.
• Less demanding townies: town visitors now ask for fewer high-value products
• A boatload of bug fixes and smaller improvements
Don’t forget to connect your game to Supercell ID to save your farm progress!
We love reading your feedback! Visit us on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and YouTube, share your thoughts and help us make Hay Day even better!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Running a farm is hard and often thankless work—unless that farm happens to be an adorable piece of virtual land overseen by a helpful, chatty scarecrow. Swiping across plots of land to harvest crops, feed livestock and manufacture goods is pleasantly relaxing, and growing your tiny farm into a booming business is a hugely satisfying achievement. Silly characters, cute critters and a variety of things to plant, reap, build and sell make Hay Day easy to pick up and tough to put down.
يرجا حل مشكله الخروج التلقائي من اللعبه
- Supercell Oy
- 188.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2020 Supercell
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Diamonds $1.99
- Special Offer $9.99
- Sack of Diamonds $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.