ManageBac is built for students, parents, teachers, admins and coordinators on-the-go!
With multi-curricula support for the full IB Continuum (PYP, MYP, CP, DP), IGCSEs and universally with a Build-your-Own (BYO) model.
• Stay organised with key academic deadlines and assessment tasks.
• Set goals and build a portfolio with coursework, photos and more.
• Manage CAS or service-learning activities with reflections.
• Plan projects and communicate with your teachers & advisors.
• Browse and reference QuickStart guides for the IB to stay one step ahead.
• Collaboratively plan your curriculum.
• Manage teaching and learning with Stream & Resources.
• Share experiences and goal-setting within the Portfolio.
• Mark tasks, annotate coursework and submit term grades.
• Record attendance and Behaviour & Discipline.
• Plan and organise key year group deadlines.
• Manage service learning & project-based learning.
• Manage exams from start to finish.
• Analyse your curriculum and manage term reporting.
• Browse the curriculum alongside teaching & learning within the Portfolio.
• Monitor academic progress with grades, teacher comments, and report cards.
• Submit attendance excusals and communicate with homeroom advisors.
• Collaborate with fellow parents via the Parent-Teacher Association.
An updated calendar is now available on the app! The new calendar has been optimized for mobile devices and is now the default landing page for all users.
Agenda & Day Views
The new calendar will allow users to seamlessly cycle between days, weeks, and months. Two new views have been added to the calendar. The agenda view will consolidate and display users’ tasks, online lessons, events and deadlines within a list view. This will be the default view for all users. The day view will display the users’ tasks, online lessons, events and deadlines in a timeline view. In this view, time will be displayed on the vertical axis and all events will be listed according to their start and end time.
Monthly and Weekly Calendar
For both the agenda and day view, users will be able to expand the calendar to view the entire month or collapse the calendar to view the selected week. Additionally, each day on the calendar will display dots for each task, online lesson, event, or deadline. This will give users a quick indication of the number of events for each day. The color of each day will indicate the category type (as defined by teachers within each class, year group, or group).
A filter button has been added to the top right of the new calendar page. From this menu, users will be able to easily filter calendar events by the year group, class, or group that they belong to.
A “+” button has been added to the bottom right of the new calendar page. From here users will be able to add events and deadlines.
Ratings and Reviews
I app sucks because we as children hate studying especially on online so I thing that the app is useless
The app is really good and helpful specially during the COVID19 pandemic and make it easy for parents to follow the the learning process.
One feature could make it perfect which is a push notifications whenever teacher posts new message with assignments.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ManageBac Inc.
- 126.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Faria Education Group Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.