Patients want to be in touch with their medical conditions and feel empowered during the process.
Febo gives you access to whitepapers, Key Opinion Leaders, advice, clinical trials, articles and the latest advancements in your condition. All of our sources have been validated and come from reliable and accurate sources. The community gives you the option to share experiences and start a discussion. The Febo app provides a personalized experience so you can manage and be in control of your condition.
• Articles: medical news from scientific sources.
• Research advancements: latest research on a condition.
• Social Media: This section will give you highlights from key opinion leader accounts in your interest.
• Clinical Trials: These are the clinical research studies that are being done.
• Videos: filtered videos on your medical condition of interest.
• Scientific News: This section will offer headlines from scientific journals and publications.
• General news: You will find medical news from scientific sources.
• Advices: get advice from any member in the community and start a conversation. These advices are moderated by team members and are approved before being posted.
• Febo Talks: Posts from KOLS and influencers on your condition
Bug fixes, Support for external links, Optimized search
- FOMAT MEDICAL RESEARCH INC.
- 99.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © FOMAT Medical Research
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.