Vegan Guide to Iceland is a non-comprehensive list of vegan-friendly places and restaurants in Iceland.
The Vegan Guide assists fellow vegans who are living in Iceland — and those who are traveling to the country — to find restaurants and grocery stores which offer food that doesn’t contain meat, poultry, seafood, dairy, eggs, honey or any other animal products.
The list only features restaurants that have vegan options clearly labeled as vegan on the menu.
Happy Veganuary! We are thrilled to release a new version of Vegan Iceland today.
- You can now pull to to refresh the list of restaurants in the app.
- New badge: Newly added restaurants get a NEW badge in the restaurant list.
- The app should now be faster and more responsive than before.
- Weird opening hours have been dealt with.
- Restaurants can now have really long names.
- Lots of new vegan options are being added around the country. The map starting point now reflects that.
- It’s now better to scroll photos in the restaurant view.
- Lots of little bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Exactly what I needed!!
Great and very easy to use app showing me where I can eat. The map is excellent, showing all the vegan friendly places around Iceland.
A must have!
Love this app so much. It’s a game changer for vegans in Iceland so big thanks to the creators. You guys are legends!
This is a must have for all vegans in Iceland, travellers and locals alike!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.