9 Gaze is an easy, quick, and efficient way to document eye motility and strabismus in the nine cardinal positions of gaze. The app provides an on-screen guide for eye positioning to assist with image consistency through all nine photographs. 9Gaze app automatically creates a composite image of the nine photographs for easy exporting. You can email the image to yourself for importing into your record or save to your camera roll.
- Selfie mode or standard mode
- On-screen guide for placement of eyes (with autocrop)
- Automatic creation of the composite image of all 9 positions of gaze
- Ability to skip gaze directions
- Re-take any picture
- Turn flash on or off
- Landscape and portrait modes
- Ability to document name, ID number, date of birth, and date of picture
Save time with 9 Gaze!
No information or photos are ever saved within the app. It is the user's responsibility to protect any and all protected health information (PHI) obtained by the user.
If you choose to save images to camera roll, it is highly suggested to encrypt your phone and turn off iCloud photo backup. When emailing photos, please make sure your email is HIPAA secure.
This is not a medical device. Do not use app to diagnose or treat any medical conditions.
Option for selfie cam. Larger button for easier use when doing selfies. Fixed bugs.
- See Vision, LLC
- 48.4 MB
Richiede iOS 9.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Raro/Moderato contenuto medico/terapeutico
- © See Vision, LLC
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.