Keep on top of everything in your head, whether it’s movies to watch or the details of your next big project. Designed for busy people who live by making lists to stay on track at work and home, the digital card based design is a clutter-free way to visualise everything that needs doing.
Collect your thoughts in a calm interface with simple natural language like “Water the plants every Saturday” then let Actions take care of reminding you automatically.
• Create Action Cards to note things you do not want to forget.
• Type naturally like “Post status report every second Friday” and Actions takes care of the scheduling, reminders and notifications.
• Drag and drop your Action Cards into custom Lists to organise them intuitively
• Colour code each list to further personalise your productivity system
• Use the Schedule to see all of the Actions coming up
• Swipe on Action Cards to complete them, delete them and set reminders.
• Add free-form notes to Action Cards for extra details like phone numbers
• Get push notifications, you can quickly choose reminders for the Morning, Afternoon, Evening or custom times
• Create repeating actions with advanced rules like “Call Sam every second Tuesday in June”
• Automatically and securely sync all of your Actions to the cloud instantly
• To keep your lists manageable, Actions will automatically suggest Action Cards that should be rescheduled or deleted
• Use the iOS Share extension to bring lists from other apps into Actions easily
• Use Siri to manage your actions for hands-free productivity!
Actions is a sophisticated app for getting things done, but it’s even more powerful if you have Timepage. With Timepage installed, your calendar events will automatically appear in the Schedule screen in Actions so you can see everything in context. In Timepage, you can see scheduled actions alongside your events. Master your calendar events and your to-dos with the ultimate productivity app duo!
Actions is a membership service with a free trial. Download the app free to try it out without restriction or registration. After the trial period you can choose to purchase a membership which allows unlimited use across all of your devices.
Without an active membership, you can still use the app in read-only mode.
• Unlimited access on all your devices.
• Both monthly and annual options available.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and automatic renewal status in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://moleskinestudio.com/terms
If you’ve got a question or something isn’t working quite right, you can contact us directly from the Menu > Help > Contact Support.
Got a feature idea? Let us know at https://bonobo.canny.io/actions
We have put thousands of hours into creating Actions. We read every single one of your reviews. If you enjoy using Actions please take a minute to leave us a nice review, thank you!
Welcome to the latest version of Actions!
In this version, we've got some great fixes & performance improvements as well as the following:
1. Black widgets now use beautiful pure black instead of dark gray. Wouldn't it be nice if Timepage also had a pure black theme to match this ;)
2. "Spring Clean" shortcut will allow you to manually or automatically clear out old *completed* actions. Use "Report" mode to see what it would delete, whereas "Delete" mode should be self explanatory! Clearing out your old completed actions is a good way to improve performance.
Less new, but still exciting - Actions widgets are here!
We're excited to introduce four shiny new Actions widgets that we think you're going to love. Each one is available in multiple sizes to choose from and they look great on your Home Screen in all the different layouts you can design. With useful new ways to quickly see and add Actions you'll be on top of your game more than ever.
Show your top scheduled actions and access shortcuts to add new actions and open your lists
Display actions from a list or a search term with shortcuts to open and add new actions
Show the next action from your schedule or a particular list
Shortcuts to quickly add new actions on your schedule or particular lists
People are making some amazing some screen layouts with all the Moleskine Studio widgets (almost 20 now!) and we can’t wait to see what you come up with now that Actions has joined the party.
If you've got a feature idea, tap Feature Request from the Help screen or visit https://bonobo.canny.io/actions and let us know! This is where our members and team decide on what we will work on for you next.
We are working around the clock to update and improve Actions. If you enjoy using Actions we'd really appreciate if you had a moment to leave a review. If you've got a question or something isn't working quite right please email us. You can contact us directly from the Menu > Help > Contact Support.
Ratings and Reviews
Working up the energy just to look at your to-do list can be a lengthy process. Often your good intentions come crashing to the ground as you see the intimidating collection of jobs you’ve been putting off. Actions by Moleskine is designed to make life easier. No, it won't magically tackle your outstanding tasks, but it will take away some of the fear factor, making your to-do list look and feel more accessible and achievable.
Scaricata l’applicazione per testarla e valutare se idonea alle mie necessità, sfruttando il periodo di prova, per poi eventualmente valutare la sottoscrizione dell’abbonamento , oggettivamente molto bella dal punto di vista estetico, sicuramente funzionale e ben integrata con Timepage, migliorabile in alcune funzioni, ma sono sicuro che i prossimi aggiornamenti porteranno ulteriori sviluppi. Per adesso bene!!!!
Dopo aver pagato l’abbonamento con action ti consiglia di scaricare Timepage perché non compatibile il calendario di iPhone, a questo punto rendere gratis Timepage a chi ha acquistato l’abbonamento di Actions
Aspetto vostre notizie.
Developer Response ,
Hi Cristianoyemiliana, thanks for the feedback! Timepage and Actions are separate apps that were designed with separate features and purposes (Actions for tasks, Timepage for calendar events). Although they do work great together, they are separate apps that require separate purchases. I hope this makes sense. Thanks, AS (sorry I was unable to reply in Italian).
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Moleskine S.r.l.
- 110 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Moleskine SpA & Bonobo Pte Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Membership 1,99 €
- Annual Membership 12,99 €
- Moleskine Studio Bundle 21,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.