AUTO1.com is the leading online marketplace for dynamic, smart buying and selling of fully inspected and certified vehicles. As an independent and brand-independent wholesale platform, AUTO1.com is targeted exclusively at the used car trade.
With an inventory of more than 40,000 fully certified cars and over 3,000 new ones added every day, our partner dealers will always find the right vehicles for their used car portfolio – and always at attractive market prices. More than 45,000 partner dealers from over 30 countries already use AUTO1.com as a reliable sourcing channel for their used car business.
And now, thanks to the free AUTO1.com-App, our partners can buy fully documented used vehicles from all over Europe at competitive prices directly from AUTO1.com with just a few clicks – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without any hidden fees, commissions or minimum purchase quantities.
Partners can use the AUTO1.com-App to participate in all running auctions and place bids in real time. As dealers, they can also buy cars the easy way at fixed prices through our "Buy It Now" option.
Here's a list of all benefits and functions of the AUTO1.com-App at a glance:
● Mobile access to more than 40,000 fully inspected and certified vehicles
● Over 3,000 new cars added every day
● Simple, fast and user-friendly interface
● Complete vehicle documentation with data, photos and equipment details
● Photos in preview, gallery and full screen format
● Simple bidding functionality and smart bidding agent
● Detailed vehicle search function
● Bidding history
● Watchlist and saved-search functions
● Email notification service
● Synchronization with your AUTO1.com account
● No hidden fees, commissions or minimum purchase quantities
● Available in 27 languages
Minor fixes and performance improvements
Valutazioni e recensioni
Non funziona con iPhone X
Fatto aggiornamento, l’app si blocca alla schermata iniziale. Ripristinate, grazie.
Sono dei tuffatori
State lontano da questa gente auto con seri problemi e non rispondono dei danni che loro stessi non segnalano
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.