Autoframe is a powerful iOS app that brings the functionality of Autopilot's Focus Mode to the DJI Osmo. Pattern, POI, and Airspace subject types are supported, which makes Autoframe ideal for several unique use cases:
- Focusing on the location of a pattern that you define by pinching the camera screen on your iOS Device
- Focusing on the location of a fixed POI when you are moving with the Osmo
- Focusing on the location of an Airspace-connected iPhone where the iPhone is attached to an athlete
- Focusing on the location of multiple Airspace-connected iPhones where the iPhones are attached to a athletes such as skiers
- Focusing on the location of an Airspace-connected aircraft
Because the Osmo does not have a built-in compass or GPS, Autoframe relies on the compass and GPS of the connected iOS Device. This means that using POI and Airspace subject types is limited to iOS Devices with GPS (wifi-only iPads do not have GPS), and that the iOS Device must be mounted to the Osmo for these subject types. Mounting gaurantees that the iOS Device is both located at the same GPS coordinate as the Osmo, and that the iOS Device is pointed in the same direction as the Osmo handle. If you attempt to use POI and Airspace subject types outside these conditions, Autoframe cannot calculate the appropriate camera angle and therefore cannot function properly.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Updated to use Hangar servers
- Auto Flight Logic LLC
- 86.7 MB
- Foto e video
Richiede iOS 9.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificazione: 4+
- Questa app potrebbe usare la tua posizione anche quando non è aperta, facendo diminuire l’autonomia della batteria.
- © 2017 Hangar Technology
- 10,99 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.