Kaia helps people manage their pain at home. Our approach offers a drug-free option with exercises for the body and mind based on guidelines recommended by the American College of Physicians.
Kaia is offered exclusively to the individuals of our participating health insurance plans and employers at no cost. We are constantly expanding our coverage network and hope we can soon provide our best-in-class program to even more people in need of pain relief.
▶ THE ADVANTAGES OF KAIA TRAINING:
• DESIGNED BY MEDICAL EXPERTS: Kaia was developed by a team of doctors and pain specialists from Klinikum Rechts der Isar in Munich, Germany and is inspired by the “National Guidelines for the Treatment of LBP (Lower Back Pain)”.
• PERSONALIZED TO EACH USER: Kaia actively adapts its exercises to each user’s pain level, pain localization, and daily feedback via intelligent algorithms.
• USE AT HOME OR IN THE OFFICE: Kaia can be used anytime and anywhere at your own convenience.
• HOLISTIC MIND-BODY TRAINING: Kaia combines a variety of mobility, strengthening, breathing, & wellness exercises to target both physical and psychological causes of pain.
• EDUCATION: Kaia includes regular insights and learnings to teach users more about back and joint health, chronic pain, wellness, etc.
• ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Kaia uses the latest technology including a motion tracking (through the smartphone camera) to track and correct your movement in real-time.
• EXTRA SUPPORT: Kaia offers on-call professional health coaches to further assist users with insight, instruction, and motivation.
▶ HOW KAIA WORKS:
• DAILY CHECK-IN: Start every session with a quick self-assessment of pain intensity and sleep quality.
• PERSONALIZED ROUTINE: Kaia sets up a combination of mobility, strengthening, and breathing exercises within a 15-minute routine.
• DEMO VIDEOS: Each exercise begins with a high-quality demo to give you optimal guidance
• FEEDBACK: Give your feedback regularly to further personalize and improve your exercises.
• PROGRESS & MOTIVATION: Kaia tracks your training and keeps you motivated towards your health goals.
▶ WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM KAIA:
• Smart and simple daily routines designed to build strength, mobility, and awareness.
• Physio-therapeutic strengthening exercises that stabilize the entire musculature of the spine.
• Psychological relaxation exercises that target mental wellness and pain perception.
• Extensive knowledge and insights on how to relieve pain, manage chronic pain, improve spine health, improve posture, build muscle, structure physical therapy, and more.
▶ WHAT KAIA USERS SAY:
“Kaia can help you stand up to back pain and poor posture.” - Apple App Store
“This app is so well thought out combining movement, relaxation, and knowledge––the three things (I am learning) that I can use to control my pain. It’s easy to use and the exercises are really helping. Much easier and cheaper than paying for a pilates training course…” Colin M. - Kaia User
Visit us at: www.kaiahealth.com
Follow us and stay up to date:
Send us and email, we love to chat: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIVACY & TERMS:
- Smaller improvements and bug fixes
We thank all of our users who help to improve our app. Please keep telling us your excellent ideas and we will give our best to provide you with the most professional digital pain therapy out there. Just send us an email at email@example.com
Valutazioni e recensioni
Esercizi ben spiegati e possibilità di personalizzare la difficoltà è il tempo di allenamento. Tuttavia per ora non vedo indicazioni sulla respirazione durante gli esercizi.
No credit card, no matter to install this app
Here's the trick:
You'll be guided through some steps (you are spending your time for that...) until discovering that you need an account for doing ANYTHING...
You'll end up creating an account, otherwise you just spent your time for nothing... and...
at the end you'll finally discover that it's just a trial useless account if you don't give them your credit card data.
costo eccessivo per l’Italia
In Italia non ha molto senso in quanto nessuna assicurazione ne copre il costo, e nel momento in cui si decide di pagare sono €99 al mese, un po’ eccessivo per un’app che offre lo stesso servizio che altre app forniscono ad un costo nettamente minore e soprattutto in lingua italiana
Lo sviluppatore, Kaia Health Software GmbH, ha indicato che le procedure per la tutela della privacy dell’app potrebbero includere il trattamento dei dati descritto di seguito. Per ulteriori informazioni, consulta l’informativa sulla privacy dello sviluppatore.
Dati collegati a te
I seguenti dati possono essere raccolti e collegati alla tua identità:
- Salute e fitness
- Informazioni di contatto
- Contenuti dell’utente
- Dati sull’utilizzo
- Informazioni sensibili
Le procedure per la tutela della privacy possono variare, per esempio, in base alle funzioni che usi o alla tua età. Ulteriori informazioni
- Kaia Health Software GmbH
- 252,9 MB
- Richiede iOS 12.0 o versioni successive.
- Richiede iPadOS 12.0 o versioni successive.
- iPod touch
- Richiede iOS 12.0 o versioni successive.
- Richiede macOS 11.0 o versioni successive e un Mac con chip Apple M1.
- 17+ Frequente/Intenso contenuto medico/terapeutico
- © Kaia Health Software GmbH
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.