Transform your phone into a beautiful Bike Computer.
Improve your cycling performance with personalized metrics, share your rides on Strava and Facebook, and stay safe with the unique Keep me Safe feature.
Bike Computer’s community likes the app so much, they pedaled over 2.5 million kilometers to date, and they are still going strong. That amounts to a bike ride to the Moon and back… twice!
Stay focused on the important things:
• A beautiful, yet powerful design: Bike Computer has a minimal interface that is designed to keep you focused on your performance.
• Personalize your metrics: We talked to hundreds of cyclists what they need for better experience. We discovered that as cyclists improve, they also like to focus on different metrics. Now, with a new customizable dashboard you can follow those metrics that are most important to you.
• Dark theme to ride day or night: There is nothing more impressive than a Bike Computer wrapped in black. With the Dark Theme you can follow closely your performance during night and day rides.
• Safety is a priority: Keep me Safe ™ will send SOS messages with the location of your accident. Note: Keep me Safe™ works only when the phone is firmly secured to a bike mount.
• Learn how to improve: Now you can analyze your performance in detail with speed and elevation graphs from every stage of your ride.
• Support for your devices: Bike Computer works with almost all Bluetooth activity tracker and HR monitors.
Stay connected with the cycling community:
• Sync your rides with Strava: You can save your activities on Strava, share it with friends on social media, or with other Bike Computer cyclists.
• Awesome maps for GPS navigation: Find your friends and fellow cyclists on a map in real-time and join them for a bike ride.
• Make your rides unforgettable: Share your rides with beautifully designed overlays. Express your passion for cycling with awesome stickers, and make your cycling photographs more beautiful for sharing on Instagram and Facebook.
Let's ride! :)
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Although this app is free for use and all it’s core features are available for everyone, we offer premium features in two payment tiers:
Bike Computer PLUS:
• Keep me Safe ™ - Stay safe even if you ride alone. (Keep Me Safe feature - algorithm that detects falls and sends emergency SMS to contacts)
• Improved battery with dark theme. (Light and Dark theme of the app.)
• No more ads. (All ads are removed from the app)
Bike Computer PRO:
• All features from Bike Computer PLUS, plus:
• Track what is important to you. (Pick and choose from 15 different metrics: Elevation Gain/Loss, Distance, Cadence...)
• Improve with each ride you take. (Get access to the detailed analytics. Learn when you were fastest or when you climbed highest)
Both tiers can be unlocked by subscribing to one of the three different time durations: monthly, annual and lifetime.
The prices for our premium features are as follows:
Bike Computer PLUS:
• Monthly - USD $0.99
• Annual - USD $6.99
• Lifetime - USD 12.99
Bike Computer PRO:
• Monthly - USD $3.99
• Annual - USD $19.99
• Lifetime - USD $39.99
• Lifetime DISCOUNT (Limited time offer) - USD $7.99
Please keep in mind that the subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription via your Account Settings. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Promotional prices for everyone.
Integration with Apple Watch.
As usual, we've also been hunting and crushing bugs.
Valutazioni e recensioniElenco completo
Nice but we need maps
You should add an “import gps and follow route” option in which after finding a gpx route we open it with the app and it can be displayed in the route. This would complete the app perfectly
GPS signal is lost
I’m really unsatisfied because the application is going continuously in idle mode due to the fact that the GPS signal is lost.
Something is wrong with the GPS signal, but it’s not referred to the phone, which is working perfectly with all the other apps.
I’m using Bike-Comp on both an iPhone 6S and an iPhone 8.
When the GPS signal is lost, it is enough to go on the home screen and then to go back to the app in order to recover the GPS signal. But this is not handleable during bike rides!
Funzionale, completo semplice. Ottimo già nella versione gratis .
Lo sviluppatore, Venikom, non ha fornito a Apple dettagli sulle proprie procedure per la tutela della privacy e il trattamento dei dati. Per ulteriori informazioni, consulta l’informativa sulla privacy dello sviluppatore.
Dettagli non forniti
Lo sviluppatore dovrà fornire dettagli sulla privacy quando pubblicherà il prossimo aggiornamento dell’app.
- Danilov Ilija
- 129.7 MB
- Salute e benessere
Richiede iOS 10.0 e watchOS 5.3 o versione successiva. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Francese, Inglese, Portoghese, Russo, Spagnolo, Tedesco, Ucraino
- Questa app potrebbe usare la tua posizione anche quando non è aperta, facendo diminuire l’autonomia della batteria.
- © Bike Computer Co. 2016
- Acquisti in-app
- Bike Computer PRO - Discount 16,99 €
- Bike Computer PLUS - 1 Month 0,99 €
- Bike Computer PRO - 1 Month 3,99 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.