You’ve been breathing your whole life, so you’d think you’d be an expert, but most people have developed improper breathing habits that have a negative impact on your physical and mental health.
BreatheSonic uses dynamically generated music and immersive graphics to help you retrain your body to breathe correctly. Studies show this can reduce anxiety, stress, blood pressure and optimise your mental and physical performance.
** How does it work? **
- Use the dynamic music and graphics to guide your breathing
- Breathe in as the music ascends and the flower grows
- Breathe out as the music descends and the flower collapses
- Use the rhythm of the music to count and retain focus
- Once you’re able to, close your eyes and just use the sound to guide you
** Features **
- Start in Classic mode for simple in-out breathing.
- When you are ready, try more unusual techniques like box-breathing and 4-7-8-breathing
- Dynamically generated music means that every session has a unique soundtrack
- Choose your breathing speed by changing the tempo of the music
- Adjust the tone of the music to suit your mood
- Use a timer to set the length of your session
- Set a notification to remind you to practice every day
- Save your progress to Health app (iPhone only)
** Help us improve BreatheSonic **
We’re still adding features and improving the app so if you have an idea get in touch or email (firstname.lastname@example.org), via Twitter (@studioamplify) or join our Facebook Group (Project Scape)
- Studio Amplify Ltd
- 31.4 MB
- Salute e benessere
Richiede iOS 10.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificazione: 4+
- © 2019 Studio Amplify Inc.
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.