Block unwanted calls using CallHound.
CallHound is the leader among call blocking apps, as it reliably protects you from spammers, strangers, and advertisers, especially if you often use instant calls. Block phone calls marked as spam or сustomize notifications of unwanted incoming calls from your contact list. Create rules manually in blocklist, and manage them in an intuitive interface.
Using CallHound, you will forget about unwanted calls forever.
- Create unlimited quantity of rules
- Fine-tune rules considering special symbols, register, emoticons.
- Spam rule blocks incoming call completely
- Unwanted rule adds ‘unwanted’ tag during the call
- Link social accounts to backup
- No internet connection needed
You can create, edit and delete rules in the Rule tab.
Every number in your contact list or incoming call can be defined as Spam or Unwanted. If you tag number as Spam, you will not receive a call from it. If you tag number as Unwanted, there will be ‘unwanted’ mark near it during an incoming call.
You can link social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google) to back up your rules in the cloud. If you install CallHound on another device, your data will be transferred automatically.
Now you don’t need to think about how to block all unwanted calls or a separate phone number - CallHound is the best call blocker that easily copes with these tasks!
What's new in this version:
• Numbers range blocking feature
- Add a rule using # symbol to get rid of the spam calls from similar numbers
- This feature allows blocking phone numbers range with up to 4 digits covered in the national number part
• Checker tab
- Now it's possible to easily check if a call from a certain number will be blocked by CallHound
• Added iOS 13 Dark Mode
• Bug fixes and improvements
- Redwerk OU
- 30.2 MB
Richiede iOS 10.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro e iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Francese, Inglese, Russo, Spagnolo, Tedesco
- © Redwerk
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.