Take professional-grade black and white photographs in RAW or JPEG format. With plenty of manual camera features, enjoy superior black and white images when compared to a regular grayscale photo filter.
Have complete control over the entire process and experiment with the manual shooting parameters. Adjust the exposure, focus and contrast and preview the result in real-time, before you take the shot.
Lock your focus using the manual focusing slider for ultra-fast shooting, as the camera won’t need to re-focus between shots.
DEVELOP YOUR CREATIVITY
Learn to "see" in Black & White through Camera1 unique simultaneous contrast and exposure adjustments. Explore the infinite black and white image possibilities in real-time, right in the viewfinder.
Use the Zen mode to focus all your creative attention on the picture, and not the camera.
TURN YOUR PHONE INTO A PROFESSIONAL CAMERA
Camera1 takes full advantage of your camera hardware and saves in a variety of different file formats, including JPEG, TIFF, RAW and DNG, allowing for maximum editing flexibility in applications like Photoshop and Lightroom.
Live histograms, flash, grid views and a range of manual controls allow you to get the perfect shot, every time.
Camera1 - Highlights
• Black & white photography only: commit to Black and White at shooting time.
• High-quality image processing engine. Take full advantage of your device camera hardware.
• Manual focus (with magnification of the center focusing area), focus lock, spot focus, auto-focus
• Manual exposure compensation, or use Auto exposure
• Live histogram when changing contrast and exposure, with overexposure warning.
• 6 contrast/color filters for Black & White: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, infrared (simulated)
• Manual contrast control
• On multi-lens devices (i.e. iPhone 7+, 8+ and X, XS, 11 and 11 Pro and later), pinch to switch between standard, telephoto and ultra wide-angle
• RAW (DNG) + JPEG capture, on supported devices (iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S+, iPhone 7/7+/8/8+/X/Xr/Xs/XsMax/11/11Pro, iPad Pro). DNG files contain color information, allowing later editing. A full-resolution JPEG, processed to Black and White by Camera1 is saved along side the DNG file, to the camera roll
• TIFF file format
• Tap on the picture to take the shot
• 5 crop formats: 3:2, 4:3 (native), 1:1, 16:9, 2.35:1 (panorama)
• Zen mode: all controls disappear, leaving only the viewfinder on the screen for the ultimate picture-taking experience
• 3 flash modes: On, Off, Torch
• 2 focusing grid types: Rule of third and and Golden Triangles
• Live view of all controls above
• Black and White camera roll, image viewer at full resolution
• Share to online social networks, as supported by your device.
UNLOCK THE TRUE POTENTIAL OF YOUR DEVICE WITH CAMERA1 – DOWNLOAD TODAY!
"The most brilliant Camera App in recent years" -- Keisuke Takahashi
"I like the results-a bit like film (Tri-X) with a slight grain pattern. Lots of latitude" -- Eric Mencher @emencher
Don't forget to tag your pictures with #camera1app !
Camera1 v2.2.3 introduces support for ultrawide-angle lens on the iPhone 11 and 11 Pro.
If you enjoy Camera1, please consider writing a review on the App Store every time you upgrade the app. Positive reviews improve our ranking and help new users learn about the app so we greatly appreciate them.
If you have feedback or a question about the app, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you.
- Support for ultrawide-angle lens (on supported devices)
- iOS 13 compatibility update
- Fix camera settings restoration
- iPhone X compatibility update
- New setting option to disable auto-exposure lock when using exposure compensation
- Device compatibility update
- Fixes an issue with some settings preservation
- Image orientation bug on specific devices / crop ratio configurations
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
- New app icon
- Add support for telephoto lens capture on dual-lens systems (e.g. iPhone 7+)
- RAW + JPEG image capture (RAW contains color information, JPEG processed by Camera1)
- TIFF image capture
- New "golden triangle" grid
- Improved focus aid
- Bug fixes and performance improvement
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Color constrast filters for BW
- Spot auto-exposure: drag auto buttons in picture for spot exposure or focus
- Frame and grid display
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Valutazioni e recensioniElenco completo
- Sebastien Ardon
- 15.5 MB
- Foto e video
Richiede iOS 11.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Francese, Giapponese, Inglese
- © Copyright SGA Software 2019
- 3,49 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.