CareZone makes it simpler to take care of yourself, an aging parent, and other family members that need your help.
SIMPLIFIED MEDICATION MANAGEMENT
Managing medications can be a hassle. We’ll do the heavy lifting for you.
• Take pictures of meds (prescriptions, OTC, and supplements) and the names, dosages, and other details are automatically added for you. (No typing!)
• Always have a list of medications, dosages, and schedules with you.
• Receive reminders when it’s time to take a med, or refill a prescription and track adherence progress by recording when doses are taken.
• Print a pre-formatted schedule to put on the fridge, or share a detailed med list with a doctor via email.
STAY ORGANIZED, COORDINATED, AND IN SYNC
We’ll help you organize the mountain of other information you’re challenged to manage in healthcare situations, and coordinate with family and caregivers.
• Trackers: Record important health vitals and track progress over time — such as Blood Glucose, Sleep, Weight, and more!
• Journal: document symptoms and privately share updates with family members.
• Calendar: keep track of appointments and share access with others.
• Contacts: organize & share info for doctors, pharmacies, and insurance providers.
• Notes: store insurance info, online account credentials, and other hard-to-remember details.
• To-dos: keep a synchronized list of things that need to get done and assign tasks to others to get the help you need.
• Photos & Files: store important documents for easy access when you need them.
• Community: Connect with people like you, share personal experiences, and learn from others.
• Sharing: safely share access with others in case of an emergency, or to coordinate care for a loved one.
YOUR INFO IS PRIVATE AND SECURE. WE PROMISE.
Your data is protected using the same techniques as your bank, and security firms routinely audit our systems to ensure everything is safe.
The info you store at CareZone is also available via web browsers at CareZone.com, and via other mobile devices.
New! You can now export “all” Tracker data or save data as a CSV file. Just tap any Tracker, select the share icon at the top right corner of the Tracker graph, and choose your export preference.
Community has moved to a new location in the app. Tap “More” and select Community from the list to stay connected with others.
We’re continually updating the app based on your feedback. Please continue to share your thoughts in Community. Thank you!
Valutazioni e recensioniElenco completo
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.