GS Pro (also known as Ground Station Pro) is an iPad app designed to control or plan automatic flights for DJI aircraft. Through its clear, concise interface, complex flight missions can be planned with a few taps. GS Pro will then automatically take pictures at pre-set waypoints, providing the accuracy required for precision mapping. GS Pro dramatically increases the efficiency of various industrial applications, including but not limited to, aerial imaging, architecture, precision agriculture, electrical inspections, search and rescue, safety control, and more.
## About Auto-Renewable Subscription
- For individual users, "GSPro Advanced", and for team users, "GSPro Team Basic" and "GSPro Team Professional" are provided for you to purchase. These auto-subscriptions are for data services and multi-member collaboration.
- All these auto-renewable subscriptions provides the monthly and annually payment period for you to choose.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- All these subscriptions automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- You could manage your subscription and turn off the auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes Account Settings after purchase, also in GSPro, you could use Settings -> Account Settings -> Subscription Management to access your iTunes Account Settings.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Welcome to GS Pro 2.0! In this version, take your drone operations to the next level with new management features.
What’s new in GS Pro 2.0.8:
1. New: Add support for P4 Multispectral
2. New: Add Photomap support for P4 Multispectral, (only RGB for now, NDVI Photomap will be available in future release)
3. New: GNSS Display Format is added into Account Settings
4. New: Import the CSV file that exported by Litchi, similar with KML/SHP Import.
5. Fix: There were several misleading notifications in self-diagnostics for several model, this is fixed.
6. Fix: Fixed that the Network RTK Account Data is cleared after logout
7. Fix: many ui tweaks and performance optimizations
Valutazioni e recensioni
UITextField together with UISlider
The app itself is finely designed and implemented but it lacks the possibility to input the heading, gimbal pitch, height ecc manually but just with the sliders. This makes it hard to do fine tuning on these parameters, since when you lift the finger it always slides a bit. Would be nice if the values were editable with the keyboard. Of course the GPS on the aircrafts always inject some degree of error but it would be nice to start from the exact inserted parameters in the flight missions without having to repeatedly adjust the sliders because you don't catch the value at first tries... Frustrating...
Impossible to use
The introduction with the last update of the labels with the distance between the points makes impossible the correct positioning and orientation of close waypoints, which are difficult to see. It would be appropriate to disable the labels if you wanted to.
It need time to grow up
The app is what the intelligent flight modes should be with the DJI aircrafts. The problem I've found is that using a Phantom 3 Advanced, the app doesn't not keep the pictures format settings from DJI Go App so it's impossible to take pictures in RAW (DNG) format. I hope in a fix for this issue very soon and to add more features.
- DJI JAPAN K.K.
- 303.2 MB
Richiede iOS 9.3 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9"), iPad Pro ( 12,9") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9,7"), iPad Pro (9,7") Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5a generazione), iPad (5a generazione) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9") (2a generazione), iPad Pro (12,9") (2a generazione) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10,5"), iPad Pro (10,5") Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6a generazione), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6a generazione), iPad Pro (11"), iPad Pro (11") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9") (3a generazione), iPad Pro (12,9") (3a generazione) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5a generazione), iPad mini (5a generazione) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3a generazione), iPad Air (3a generazione) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7a generazione) e iPad (7a generazione) Wi-Fi + Cellular.
Cinese Semplificato, Giapponese, Inglese
- ©2016-2019 DJI JAPAN K.K.
- Acquisti in-app
- POI 10,99 €
- POI$$Fly Time Charge 1,09 €
- KML/SHP File Import 54,99 €
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.