EPiC is the new mobile application that allows you to configure and check the status of the ABB low voltage Circuit Breakers.
EPiC means Electrification Products intuitive Configurator and it follows the legacy of Ekip Connect, with more functions, more safety and a more intuitive use.
All you need is the free EPiC app and a Bluetooth LE equipped device (The new Tmax XT series with embedded Bluetooth for example)
With EPiC you can:
- Handle the devices without touching them, up to a distance of 10 meters (33 feet);
- Quick visual setup of the common protection functions;
- Monitor the status of the device, with the most relevant quantities and messages highlighted;
- Monitor voltages, currents and powers of the measures-enabled devices;
- Know the history of the device and dive into the last events (up to 200), with time stamp;
- Save the device settings;
- Copy the settings from one device to another.
EPiC is compatible with the new 2018 Tmax XT circuit breakers.
- Now supporting the new M4M power meter
- Now supporting the new Emax 2 low voltage circuit breaker
- Design improvements
Valutazioni e recensioniElenco completo
Circuit breaker management
Clean interface, makes it really easy to communicate with breakers on-site
BT for breakers
Easy to use App to connect with ABB CBs.
It’ useful to connect directly to breakers without performing any action on the Trip unit, except for the first pairing.
Measures, quick settings available
Controlling an LV breaker has never been so easy and smart!
- ABB Information Systems AG
- 53.7 MB
Richiede iOS 11.0 o versioni successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- © Copyright 2015 ABB. All rights reserved.
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.