Envision is the fastest, most reliable and award-winning OCR app that speaks out the visual world, helping blind and visually impaired users to lead more independent lives.
Envision is developed for and together with the visually impaired community. The app is simple, gets things done and brings the best assistive experience to blind and low vision users.
Simply use your phone camera to scan any piece of text, your surroundings, objects, people or products and everything will be read out to you thanks to Envision’s smart artificial intelligence (AI) and Optical Character Recognition (OCR).
What Envision users say about the app:
“Easy going text recognition. Text recognition is outstanding. Good for independence. Ease of use is immaculate” - Noahis from Australia
“Amazing. I love it. I'm blind and I love how easy it is to use. Amazing job!!!!” - Matt from Canada
With full talkback support, Envision enables you to:
Read all kinds of text:
• Instantly read any piece of text in over 60 different languages.
• Easily scan your paper documents (single or multiple pages) with the help of audio-guided edge detection. All content is spoken back to you and is ready for export and edit.
• Import PDFs and images to get a description of the image and recognition of all the text within it.
• Quickly read handwritten postcards, letters, lists and other paperwork.
Know what's around you:
• Effortlessly describe visual scenes around you.
• Detect colour on your clothes, walls, books, you name it.
• Swiftly scan barcodes to get extensive information about the products.
Find what you're looking for:
• Find people around you; the names of your family and friends are spoken out whenever they are in the frame.
• Find objects around you; selecting common objects from the in-app list to find them.
• Share images or documents from your phone or other apps like Twitter or WhatsApp by selecting Envision from the share sheet. Envision can then read and describe those images for you.
Feedback, questions or feature requests?
We welcome everyone to provide their feedback about the Envision app, as we’re constantly improving.
Please email us at support@LetsEnvision.com.
Envision is free to install and comes with a 14-day free trial, allowing you to experience all the features of the app. During the free trial, we want you to find out what the app can do for you!
At the end of the free trial, you can decide which subscription suits you best. Envision’s subscriptions allow us to continually invest the much needed time and energy to maintain and improve the app, fix any pesky issues, keep the lights on in the office and keep the wolves from the door!
We'll keep you up to date and informed of all that we're doing.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Note: All Subscription plans automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you're still reading all the way down here, we'd like to thank you for your diligence, attention to detail and general commitment to finishing something that you started. Just like all the team working at Envision!
Update 2.2.3 is ready for you! This update has the following improvements:
• Barcode Scanning - is now even more responsive which means you can now detect almost all types of barcodes.
• Color Detection - Reads much slower and accurately.
Enjoy and please, if you have any feedback don't forget to update us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Buona l’app ma costo eccessivo, siete approfittatori sfruttando la disabilità
Ho provato questa applicazione, perchè cercavo un'app che mi leggesse il display del forno a microonde. Sorpresa questa app funziona! Allora vado__ su Appstore per sapere poi
quanto veniva a costare e trovo: 42 euro l'anno e 230 euro per_averla per sempre... Ora, visto che ci sono app che svolgono quasi la stessa funzione e su altri aspetti funzionano anche meglio e sono gratuite, visto anche che queste app sono dedicate a persone nonvedenti che ne hanno bisogno non per divertirsi, non vi sembra di lucrarci un tantino?! Io sono veramente amareggiata.
Grazie a questa app in continuo aggiornamento e miglioramento riesco a fare cose che molti prendono per scontate fin da piccoli ma per me sono conquiste. Leggere un libro, un menu al ristorante, trovare quello che cerco nei negozi leggendo le etichette, riconoscere oggetti e scritte a volte prima che siano visibili ai vedenti. Ho provato altre app di questo tipo ma questa per me resta la migliore.
Developer Response ,
Grazie mille per le tue parole incoraggianti, lo apprezziamo davvero! Speriamo di continuare a renderti felice con questa applicazione. Se hai suggerimenti, non esitare a contattarci a email@example.com
- Envision Technologies B.V.
- 209.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Envision Technologies B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription 1,99 €
- Annual Subscription 19,99 €
- Lifetime Subscription 99,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.